Thursday, May 11, 2006
goodmorning.(:
the tv is boring in the morning.

i just realised we've been screaming like girls lately.
i mean we are girls.-.-
when we ran across the street in the rain and and all, we shrieked like that kinda ear-piercing one.
and when the stranger jumped down from the top in the movie, we screamed like shit.
it seemed like we were the only ones screaming though.especially dear dear aida.(:
i'll always be wondering about that stoopid movie if we do babysit or have a sleepover.

im so bored.
i shall go post random lyrics.
yay.

Dan mungkin bila nanti kita kan bertemu lagi
Satu pintaku jangan kau coba tanyakan kembali
Rasa yang kutinggal mati
Seperti hari kemarin saat semua disini


Sejenak daku pun terpanah
Melihat dia di depanku
Dia menjerat hatiku
Menatapku, tajam

Di sini di dalam dadaku
Ada getar lubuk tak ku sebut
Dia menjerat hatiku
Menatapku tajam... wooohhh

( korus )
Kuakui, tubuhku melonglai
Sempatku memuji dalam hatiku
Jangan fikir aku kan mencinta
Ku hanya kagumi, hanya memuji


Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me


we've been singing that alot these days.thanks to days running in the rain.((:

To really love a woman
To understand her
You gotta know her deep inside
Hear every thought
See every dream
And give her wings when she wants to fly

And when you find yourself
Lying helpless in her arms
You know you really love a woman

When you love a woman
You tell her that she’s really wanted
When you love a woman
You tell her that she’s the one
She needs somebody
To tell her that it’s gonna last forever
So tell me have you ever really
Really really ever loved a woman


chris.):
hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007