Wednesday, July 05, 2006

MATH IS OVER!
OLEH OLEH OLEH!

and

GERMANY'S OUT!
IN YOUR FACE TAS&MUNYA.
;p
syah/munya/tas +other germany fans had tortured looks on their faces today.
awww.(: -inserts evil laughter.
SO THERE.
brazil out.
GERMANY PUN OUT LA.
we're even, yes munya?

okeydokey.i shall support france now!
france better not not win this WC.
then i'll just give up.

oh issy, you rock! she's one of the few people who love brazil and argentina and spain!
and hate germany!((:
YAY. apparently she died when brazil and argen lost!(x
but she got relived again when germany lost!haha.
what a nut you are!

tasneem had HSM songs on her ipod but it died on us halfway!
madame didnt come! we had a relief teacher!):
damn sadd. alll of us want madame back i bet.
"when is madame coming back?"
"i dont know"[relief teacher]
"i hope she comes back soon" (its obvious we dont like her)
"me too" [rt]I BET SHE CANT TAHAN OUR CLASS.
only madame can!
I'll so pon french if she doesnt come this friday.
but the relief speaks nice french.



ohyes, i found my ezlink!yayyay.

nightos!

I swore I knew the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smiled
You made me feel
Like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is emptyI'm only left with used-to-be's
And Once upon a song
Now I know your not a fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true
Cause now even I tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Cause I liked the view
When there was me and you



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007