Wednesday, August 30, 2006
screwed math.ohboy did i screw it. and its not like SOME PEOPLE WHO GOT LIKE ABOVE 20 AND STILL DARED TO FREAKING COMPLAIN LA. LIKE I WOULD BE HAPPY TO GET SOME OF YOUR MARKS THANK YOU VERY MUCH. you're sad that you passed? is that it? I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH A FREAKIN 15 LA.poopheads. I FAILED DO YOU ALL GET IT.
whatever diyborahplusmeliaplusmoony are gonna ace eoys. yeah we are.(we must)
too bad my marks sucked. sorry for the sucky teachers' day present ummu choo. i just tried my best but i guess my best wasnt good enough.
oh and just forget about math pt.


I'm walking away from the troubles in my life. I'm walking away.
oh paul forget what the judges say, i wear braces too and you make me swoon(:
gawd i wish i could walk away. but nooo, i have to tell my parents my marks one day and mugmugmug and all those other problems.

singapore idol is another thing annoying me right this very moment.
joakim improved but still, cant he get out pleaseee.hish.like i dont want him to win and he's not supposed to win so whatever stop voting. blehblehbleh.
and hady sounded quite weird but nvm la eh. i still love hady.
jasmine. walauuu. I BET NURUL WOULD HAVE DONE WELL TONIGHT.):
the judges are quite irritating too. like so grrrrr.

and i think mawi was mean. he was engaged to ina then he kembang-ed after getting all famous. sheesh man. boyys. he broke her heart. excuse me mr mawi but you cant like call your soon-to-be wife and cancel the wedding and then head on to a performance and not contact her for like 6 mths?or was it 2? i dunno. but he's such a jerk. although his voice is nice and he's bald. the way he handled rtm was quite menyampah. he talked like he was all that. plus, he salam-ed her like just for the cameras. gosh dude. you were her first love. eeyurr.

oh yes i love siti nurhaliza although i dont like her whole marrying datuk k and all but its not her fault and she loves him. although i still hate datuk k, who are we to argue with a legend like siti, yes?

i have no idea why but diy and i are watching siti videos and agnes monica. sudden sudden. pernikahan dini seemed long ago, so long tak watch. i remember siska rushing home and forcing me to watch till i liked it. walau.
agnes monica and siti sing overprotected.wacaw. agnes sang better. cos english i think. propro. but agnes not muslim ah. sexymexyy wheewheet! the sudden interest in agnes monica :\
i shall listen to pudar again cos pudar makes me happy and reminds me of the time syahdiytiq and i stopped outside the mrt to listen to it and it made us damn happy((:

tmr's teachers' day but i didnt get rgs teachers anything.aww. a wish will do.
I WILL SEE BELOVED PRPS TMR.<3
cant wait.

senorita, i feel for you
you deal with things, that you don't have to

we're had, tad, zad and mad.<3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007