Saturday, September 23, 2006
HELLO!(:

Firstly, SELAMAT BERPUASA EVERYONE! I can't believe puasa's starting already.
I've got chapati for sahur tmr.yeayyyyy.:D
I really want to hafal my surah albaqarah verses 1-39 and qatam Quran too INSYA'ALLAH.

Secondly, FRENCH ORALE.

Decrivez ton ecole: J'aime mon ecole et mon professeurs.
yeah right.
Other than that, it was okay cause the teacher was nice and cool(:
Plusplusplus, we had our dose of mrs fields and SOME CERTAIN PEOPLE. hehehe. someone was prolly wearing a shirt. (x

Thirdly, ASSEMBLY.
a bit....weird. Like i thought it would be moveyy and different, like romanza when everyone danced at the side at the end or something. but whatever, mr bala is pro la. And...it wasnt that bad. I always missed the ending though. Oh that maracas. shakeshakeshake.

Fourthly, POST SCHOOL FRIDAY.
Aida, aqi, diy, abu, me and tad had delifrance. sorry you guyys i know it was ex): sorry abu.
Me and tad had this PANTAT bread thingum which we could have bought at a supermarket thank you very much. They could have at least given us bigger bread. Aida had soup and tuna sandwich. Diy and Aqi had yumyumyum clam chowder in bread bowl?i think.
Went to pray at Al-nadhah then went to french!YAYYY.
Which sadly, was the last lesson. Last studying lesson anyway. No more random answers or madame calling us stupid or panicking cos we don't know how to answer. No more getting scolded or teasing madame.awww. But theres french in october, maybe she'll let us watch a movie.
We'll take lots of photos when we return kay issy!(((:
Tad and me sort of have an action plan for french finals.
Je t'aime, tad! But you love someone else kan!puffs.
HAH puffs. like hmph like that but puffs.
LIKE WHEN YOU HMPH YOU PUFF.
okay whateverr.
Anyway, tad blurted to syafiqah about yous knows whats but yous not knows whos. (haha annoying). Syafiqah began talking to me about herlittlesignificantotherS. HAHA i didnt know you were so scandalous syafiqah!tsktsk. And apparently, Viknes says their life is simple football food french. wait. all eff eh. ohwells.
orang panass ye tad!
Thenthen, jingyi and i walked around j8 while waiting for ayah and we were talking talking then this quite old guy shouted "GO RGS! WOOHOO! I WAS FROM RI!" damn loudly. to us and other people stared. eeyurr. scaryy. Jingyi and i ran away. weirdo!

FIFTHLY, LIT PT.
Xinqi's house is cool! And she has a healthy family(not like mine(x). Strawberries and sandwiches. Her house is filled with african stuff, interesting fish(got albino) in an overcrowded tank mind you, shells and her room has posters and this cool cd thing on the wall and she has salmon in a bottle and loads of disney songs on her comp. yayy.
We finished putting the analysis into the script and we practised a lot! Valteo is a very good friar. Sorry i kept stepping on your toes dear.hehe. I need to say that "give me give me" part better. We have cool potions made of xinqi's vitamins, bath salt! and colouring. It bubbles i tell you.

"LADIES, WHATS WITH THE CHITTY CHATTY BANGBANG?!" haha sorry. Hannah montana on youtube.

Anyway, xinqi has to touch my face. Im afraid i shall luff on that day.hehe. I could never act as a good Juliet man. She has to act very very despo-ly! But i'll try. I like my clothes(:
Plus, i realised charlotte is a very amusing person. She tells me a lot of stuff on the bus home. Like, hayoh charlotte. So cute la.(:

AT SERANGOON MRT STATION, I MET A FREAKY CREEP.
He was the guy working at the station counter.
Me: I would like to top up my card. -gives 5o bucks
Him: How much? I don't have money. -laughs for godknowswhat and keeps touching the dollar note while shouting to his friend
Him: My friend say we no change one ehh
Me: It's okay i can buy the standard ticket -Reaches hand to tack back my note
Him: Give me your ez-link
Me:-gives I DUNNO WHY
Him: -Looks at it and smiles
Me: Uhh its okay can i have my money back?
Him: Can i return you 40 1 dollar coins? No money lehh.
Me: uhh.(im scared)
Him: See we have little bit -takes out some measley 5 dollar notes from the register and kind of snorts
Me: ITS OKAY UNCLE
Him: you count how much ah.-shoves notes at me
Me: uh okay.
Him: NO laaa...-takes out more money from hidden chest
Him: I was just joking laa. or course got money.-tops up my card
ME: 'haha uncle so funny. i could just die of laughter'
Him: So, how's life in Rgs? Good?-winks
ME: -grabs card and runs away.

CREEP.

<French was funny today. Madame was really pms-ey at first (it's a permanent condition of hers, actually) but then later on she decided to become friendlier. Oh I noticed whenever Madame smiles, her skin will go all crinkly and her eyes will become so small they almost disappear into the folds of her skin, sort of like two tiny little raisins on a bun.
But I like my french class! Everyone is so interesting and full of personality. :D I so regret ponning all those lessons throughout the year. Oh well, am gonna work super hard for Examen Finale!Shall prove to Madame that I'm really not as stupid as I seem (and as Issy said, the nush people aren't the only one who'd be able to do well, hoh no offence to nush people though, they're nice la).
Anyway, French oral was fine yesterday. Lunch with Zaf/Munya/Fiq/Vanessa/Farizan was super funny (PRATAS)! Here're just some exerpts of the hilarious attempt at praticing oral between Zaf and Moo:

Zaf: Je voudrais acheter des oeufs. (I would like to buy some eggs)
Munya: How do you say out of stock in french? Ok nevermind, mon épicerie est ferme.
Zaf: Close? Your shop is closed? Je n'aillerai jamais a votre épicerie!
(I will never go to your grocery shop again)
Vanessa: Huh? So rude! Are you sure you can say that to your teacher?
Munya: Oui, oui. C'est bon, c'est bon! (Yes, yes, very good, very good)~

Zaf: Je voudrais acheter un champignon (I would like to buy a mushroom)
Munya: Est-ce que tu voudrais le vin? (Would you like the wine?)
Zaf: Ooo la la! Je suis muslim! Munya! (I'm muslim, how can you ask me to buy wine?
Munya: But you asked for champagne what!Z
af: Where got champagne?Munya: CHAMPIGNON? Isn’t that champagne!
Zaf (laughing her ass off): Nooooo! Champignon is mushroom!>>

Taken from jingyi's blog. Looveyaaa jingyi<3 J'aime le francais aussi!

NIGHTS!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007