Friday, September 15, 2006



I cried watching Radio. It's a really touching movie!And it's based on a true story so go watch it. I researched on it too. I love the ending where they show the real Radio, and he's running with the football team.(:
Watching random movies on HBO or cinemax is nice. Sometimes they play nice not really old movies that people don't really watch since now there are so many chick flicks and horror movies which I don't really mind la. But Radio is real good. Starring Cuba Gooding Jnr.

SO TODAY i had french and as usual, Isabelle, Tas, Jingyi and I always get picked on and we don't get what madame was saying. I always complain about how french is confusing and how much i feel like quitting but i have to admit i do get annoyed when i don't understand what the french are saying or what my pro classmates are saying or what madame is saying. I need to buck up, i want to buck up. I shall not give up on french just because i don't really understand the language now. I may feel like quitting next year if i get into some boring old class. Anyway, it's not everyday we learn a foreign language. although oral will freak me out next week. I want to get into the same class as tas and most of F2M next year cause I'd rather to be in a class with students from different schools, especially a class like F2m which has funny people who just crap at times. I didn't really enjoy french last year and the beginning of this year when i was in rg-populated french class. Probably cause everyone's good and you get so pressured and it's always the same old people, same old uniform. With F2M, it's like really smart people[like nicole and NUS]!+doofuses[four of us]+jokers+others who are really nice too and don't understand stuff too. I hope i get a funky class like that next year. I want madame too! But i don't think she'll be teaching sec3s. Madame knows that although jingyi and me are from rg, we're not pro in french.yay us.

Math; I'm trying to really focus during math. I still look at the clock every 5 minutes but i really want to ace EOY and angle properties are okay for me, now. Now only. I shall really try to get math. Like really absorb it and understand it.:\
Physics; I can't focus during Physics. It bores me to death. I hate the whole completing worksheet and checking thing. But whatever, I have to learn to focus for EOY, since I did horribly for chem.

I have to improve my french math and physics! Since they tire me the most. ):


well,
I think you're Crazy
I think you're Crazy
I think you're Crazy
Just like me
OH DARN MR PETER FROM SWIFT ARROW MAID AGENCY IS NOT REPLYING.
if i dont pass rs, i bet i could be a maid from all the research we've done.:\
boomboomboomboom why you look so sexyy.
i miss britney):
Once, me and siska went through a Britney phase when we were younger and we were darn right obsessed with her songs and her dance steps. Siska would get every Cd of hers and we would follow her moves and videotape ourselves dancing to overprotected or something. Then after practising real hard, we would present it to our parents.(: We loved Britney man. Siska even had the videos that werent shown on tv. I wouldnt know music if not for Britney Spears okayy. My parents and I heard it on Suria last time when the deejay was singing Hit Me Baby One More Time during bulan puasa then i got addicted and started watching MTV. Then ayah videotaped Hit Me Baby One More Time along with her interview and i memorized the interview and i watched it every night before bed. Then, everytime ayah switched the video on early in the morning, i would immediately wake up and go watch it, for god knows how many times. So that was my wakeup call(((: Then since then siska and I memorized almost all of her songs and we would take turns being Madonna and Britney!
She think she fine
Fine enough to blow your mind
cheers to old times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007