Monday, September 18, 2006
My momma whips up some hot stuff. I can take hot stuff okayy. But today, there wasnt any sign of icecubes nor cold water so i was burning baby burningg. I felt like "YA TUHAN GIVE ME STRENGTH". Darn, hot food are usually my favourite. We need cold water in the house.:\

Post-school was gooood.(: Munya and I went to white sands to meet tad for our frenchie study group. On the way to pasirris munya and I discovered we were really and i mean reallyreally bad at french tau. we don't know the basics man. BASICS. we practised different situations and turned out really bad at it. But out little mugging session helped. Plus, we had chocolate brownies with icecream and black pepper chicken mexican rolls.yummeh.

We made some vocab lists then we practised situations again but we werent going anywhere. But i think we have a little grasp of how to reply the teacher?maybe. Shit I gonna freak this thursday. I need to learn more vocab. Then we did munya's closure which was okayy, although we had an overusage of pour.(:
We did some scattered mugging and such when Had arrived.((:
She didnt have any french to study so basically she was sibuk.(taklaa hanis) We were being noisy as usual so this really menyampah girl had to shake her head at us and roll her eyes and stare. Shes just jealous cos shes studying alone. Okay its a library but we're at the cafe and we're mugging what! Then her bf came.-.- ew.
Then i don't knwo what made me laugh so hard I made this weirs sound which made us laugh more then tad said something and ha laughed then moo said something sesat as always and made me wana spit the oreo ice blended thing. The liquid drink+saliva in my mouth were threatening to spill I tell you. It was all in my hands and i was under the table then i vomited.A little. A spray of vomit on the carpet floor.zafirah you disgust me.
Tad stuffed a tissue in my face which became gross and vomity and brown.Hehe. I seriously needed more tissue since everything was coming out of my mouth. What manners!
So then after a few more laughs and chats, we went home. I want to try that hotdog thing. Anw, post-school was fun!YAY. It's like old times, when we used to actually go to the library to borrow books. But this time, we're not gonna see each other at prps like tmr or anything. But it's nice to reunite, especially on a school day which is veryveryvery rare. And we're all wearing diff uniforms cept munya and me. Thank you darling munyaa for sacrificing(: And thank you tad for mugging with us, at least we got something into our brains(: Thank you had for coming even though you neednt mug french.
J'aime les disco mamas.<3

oooh ANTM +rnj beckons. night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007