Sunday, October 01, 2006
2nd post of the day. hohoho.

Everything on the comp is minismized. The font i mean. It's all cute and trebuchet-y. Everything! Even friendster and msn and blogger and google!
Madrasah was okayy la. Quite funny cos faruq and aisyah were kinda fighting. Heh. I really stink at tajweed.boo.):

Ibu's cooking cream fish pasta for buka! We also have famous amos cookies, strawberries, sujee, peter rabbit chocolate, and dragonfruit!(((:
And she says we need to go geylang to buy me new jubah.yay.
Yesterday we buka-ed at my aunt' house. She cooked nasi bukhari and all those rendang and such. GOOD FOOD. the lopes was gereeeek.(x
Thenthen us cousins played BUNGA API!!!!!!!!sighs. the joys of being a kid. it made me sad how i was constantly growing and before you know it BAM you're sec3. I already hate being a sec2 laaa.):
we played bunga api at the playground. i realise punggol playgrounds are damn cool. The exercise stuff are really exercise-ish. But too modern. Still cool and interesting though. I tried everything okayy.(:
My nephew, ezra is adorable! HE'S HUGE! in a really cute way! His eyes are all droopyyy and his cheeks walau like want to grab them and eat them up! Not so gross la. Nikish is really pretty<3>
Too bad i didnt bring my camera. The whole family watched singapore idol too. Woah damn kecoh mak oii.
You should never be in a room with my bigbig family watching SI, especially when hady's singing. freakyy. But quite homelyy.=D My aunt insists hady won because of us.(x cehh action ah bik.
Oh and kak nini got this really cool belt buckle at where? at where? chinatown i tell you. I could have never guessed. Kak yaya braided her hair and since she liked it a lot she went around the whole house in search of rubber bands to tie her pigtails. She didnt giveup sehh. even when i told her there werent no more rubber bands. Determined woman that cousin.

Ohyeah before buka, aida roy and i went to munya's for RS. I hate RS. hate it hate it hate it. But thanks to me(:, our RS file is looking pretty good if i do say so myself. But noone was berterima kasih. Hmph, fine you guys go sort out our almost empty file by yourself. Diy/abu/sheila/aqi's RS file was stressing me so i organised ours! It looks pro ah jangan main main.

okay off to......watch tv!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007