Tuesday, October 03, 2006
RS PRESENTATION IS OVER!wave your hands in the air wave em llike you just dont care ooo ooo.(:

but still oh phooey i still have a coupla things to do:
-philo journal
-maths assignment
-geog ws
-mug for lit FA
-something else, it was in my head a moment ago okay

today ain't so bad!(x
Cos SL reflections are over, RS presentation is over and ayah picked me up from school! hoolabangga!
We sent munya home. Oh munya now has a british accent.Mdm Lim made an impact eh moo?(:
I wanted to go home and sleep but ibuandayah brought me to arab street.=D
HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY. i cant wait for hari raya maaan. I love seeing good food and all the muslims like going to shop and like the whole RAMADHAN ATMOSPHERE.<3
I feel this sense of pride when i go to bazaars or whatever and see like so many muslims or go masjid or solat tarawih. proud tau.(:
And everyone knows one of my wekanesses is food.yum.So i was damn rambang mata. I bought kebab and air katira and kuih keria, kuih pulau pinang and lemang. I wanted to buy a whole lot more lemme tell you since there were so many stalls and so many kuihs,rice,noodles,kebabs,gorengpisangs etc etc.
I even appreciate the buildings and all those stuff. Like i always appreciate the shophouses when ibu brings me shopping at arab street cos i like all these old-ish stuff.(Especially the grandfather's___.dono whats the name of that cool old shop she brought me to last year)Like little india and chinatown all. The colourfukl-shopshouse thing going on. Hah why am i mentioning this stuff now? Takper. I feel the need to express my feelings during ramadhan anyway.
Anyway, then came this hot angmoh guy(x heh.
WHO LOOKED LIKE JUDE LAW PLEASEE. Cos he was skinny but still hot. His eyes were like jude's la.
Mr Jude Law Lookalike was walking at the stalls like so fascinated by our culture and the festivity (oh im so proud to be a muslim). He was with a tour guide i think, who was muslim duh. Then then i didnt really notice him but then kan! I saw him and the tour guide again and he was giving out a baju kurung to each old woman that was begging for money. A BAJU KURUNG Y'KNOW. HOW KIND IS THAT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME. HE'S NOT EVEN MUSLIM I THINK.i think. BUT ANYWAY THE KINDESS OF A FOREIGNER. it made me feel guilty. I should give them something too. Like not money la. I mean, takkan $10 each right. He gave strangers baju kurungs, in a land he probably never stepped foot on till today! Haha i'm prolly overreating but you hafta admit its cool! Like so travel and living whee the angmoh goes to this poor country. Singapore is not poor la. It's just specific parts where people are more tradisional?(nonsense la zaff).
Plusplus, he was hot ohman. Tall, wearing this loose white shirt. oO.

oh the pakistan carpetmen from arab street are here. funny carpetmen. they're bringing their carpets for us to see. we're their regulars ah!(: their shop nice. 3 SHOPS yo. nice smooth carpets.

Anyway, after ibu and I swooned over Mr Jude Law Lookalike, we went to collect our baju rayas! YAY. I likeeee.
Can't wait for hari raya!!!!! Ohman, we havent been to geylang but we will soon! soon soon. With my aunts hopefully. Woah, a lot of space area to cover, kampung glam and geylang. I need to get my fikh and sunnah book too.

I FEEL LOVE FOR MY RELIGION TODAY.((((:

after that we went to little india where there were cooler lights!pretty peacocks! We bought chapati and all those then went to atuk's house where we buka-ed!

ALHAMDULILLAH TO A GOOD DAY.(:
after all, good days almost never come now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007