Friday, October 13, 2006
TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF OFFICIAL LESSONS! that's scary cause eoys are next week but whatever! NO MORE MATH! ALHAMDULILLAH. no more physics! YAYYYYY. byebye boring powerpoint slides, math assignments and comprehension exercises.(:


I was sleepy throughout every lesson, i read sharon's karangan during lit. you're damn pro george!(:
English was weird, chen has last words for us. 'your class has been a joy to teach'. awwww.
I actually got some physics into my brain!I get the whole Fnet thing i think. negative positive. yay.
I still hated math, i bet the eoy is going to kill me. anyway, thanks for making me a fighter ummuchoo!(x
Recess was FUNNNNNN! Aida and I went to 205 to visit them and we found some naughty people were ponning aesthetics, nyeh? hehe. Sheila, diy and syah came over for hari raya to our class where we sang every hari raya song we could remember. It was so, calm and relaxing. all of us feeling happy again, yes?(((:
We sang like noone's business even though like malays are the minority but we sang loud and clear yeah. Joget all ah. Then, aida and i sent sheila and syah and diy out of our door with the pretty curtains like action hari raya visiting.
aida and i were pretty high today! I love filzah my hannah montana pal and weesian my stupid bimbo!<3
I loved the fact we had no assembly today, we cleaned the class instead.
I realise i'll miss 202'06 y'know.): Even though aida and i always miss 105'05 it;s like i wouldnt trade 202 for another class this year,ever.
Ooh, aida and I made a loser handshake. it's cool okayy! It's almost like parent trap one.
So aida and i are queen and king of loser.
Abu and munya are princess and prince of loser.
and Aqi is the royal kucing. (don't ask me why she's kucing, i wanted to make her fairy godmother but she insisted kan aqi!)

While aida and i were coming up with the handshake, there was this girl from...204 i think. 'No i'm not laughing at youu!!!!' damn cute la she.

Ohyes, yesterday, i took the mrt with diy only (it's been long since i took the mrt with diy suddenly:\).
We realised we havent been critic-ing or swoooing over hot stuff or youtubing or friendstering or wasting our lives like we always do. are we losing our touch diy? >.<
I'm glad we solved it a little yesterday.=D

Anyway, i went to geylang! today and guess who i met. well, we met a lot of people but...
"ZAFF!"
-turns around.
"SYAH!!!!"
-run to each other.
"ZAFF!"
"SYAH!"
"ZAFF"
"SYAH!"

-you'd think we'd both have more vocabulary to say to each other dont cha-

yay i bought baju kurung. ayah bought his too. my mum was acting like becky from shopaholic just now. she was damn kaypoh and paiseh! heesh. geylang is as crowded as it was during the previous years. I'm glad nothing changed.(:

night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007