Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Today was an okay day! I couldn't wait for every lesson to end though. I keep looking at my watch and hoping the bell rings.
Oh and aida lifted my skirt up today in front of a teacher.>:{ nakal eh kamu aida.
Sometimes i wonder why the heck i take lit. It's boring, maybe cos of RnJ. Geog is so EARTHLY. I want to learn more about the environment and the earth and how things came to be. But i realised i like lit too. If only i could take trip humans.):

Cos our mob zoomed home after school, i reached siglap around 3. EARLY KAN. I could solat and sleep and eat (eh puasala zaffff) no not eat, watch tv, do homework. Ok probably sleep mostly. I got off the bus, put my hand in my bag, grasped around, and what do i find? NO HOUSE KEY! After reaching so gorgeously earlyy, i didn't bring my key. I was thinking of climbing through the patio and breaking in. But i didn't think that would work. I betcha I would have landed up downtown.
Instead, i took 36 which came wonderfullly early and took it to suntec(((((:
It even stops at my dad's tower!Tower 3. I like the bus ride cos it lasts about 15 min and it passes through the nicenice sea/ocean/river whatever. I like to see the buildings especially the unsharpened pencil one(:
Then i went to carrefour, because i wanted to find ssome french pasteries. Action la konon. And looking at food is really good for the soul too so it made me happy. I was trying to read french cheese food labels to test my french ability. Hoho I'm really bad. I only knew FROMAGE which was cheese.:\ The cheeses were cute. Round and like y'know i imagined the one the woman gave hilary duff in the lizzie mcguire movie. Much smaller of course. I went to the bakery place and saw all these chocolate croissants and snail buns and donuts and i wanted to buy them all but....i wanted the specific one my old madame gave to us but i didnt find it in the end. Oh i saw tortillas and this french cake. So interesting. I wished i could buy everything. Hehe, hungry la.(:
I walked around suntec to find jingyi'spresent but i didnt have enough money on me so i went to tower 3. So i walked walked to the lift and saw confusing numbers, cos the lifts go to diff floors. So being a pantat, i took the wrong lift.
I was panicking cos there werent any buttons for floor 37. In order to save my dignity, I acted like i was part of these whole business thing and casually asked the smartly dressed women their floor. I pressed 24 for myself since i didnt want to look loser. Hah, so after making sure evryone left, went back down and took the right lift. yay.
I got off at floor 37 and waited for ayah to come out. Uncle anthony scared me shittums. Cos i was alone and he suddenly popped beside me.
Ooh i got my own table cubicle thing so i felt really businesswoman-y. I wish i had paper so i could pretend to check some documents or something. Instead, I completed my math assignment all by myself. The assignment everyne handed in except me and filzah. Probably moony too(x
Yay i finished that damn piece of paper. I read RnJ for a while and got bored. I wrote my zaff on my stationery and doodled on my notebook. Ayah had this longlong meeting and his laptop was locked. Oh i love his company.(:
His colleagues are nice and funny and say "hi zafirah what are you doing here?" And i have to explain my key booboo.
Uncle Ramli is one funny man and uncle naza too(:
Then aunty sheila asked about school and we talked and she said vinnie's having exams now. I miss vinnie!): And some other people.xD
I want a company trip nownownow!
I think working in the office is quite fun laa, seeing how they laugh and talk and throw stuff at each other. Or maybe it's because i like my table. So smooth and woodeny, with telephone somemore ah!
The meeting lasted pretty darn long so by the time we reached home it was buka time.
Ohwells. Philo journals calls.
Goonight everyone(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007