Sunday, November 19, 2006
Call me urgently.bad news about u (((x
heheheheh(: hanis sent me the stupid sms 'call me urgently.bad news about you.' !!!! I panicked hoohahooha like someone died or theres this ugly thing about me on the world wide web or something. Then i smsed her instead of calling then i read the msg again and i found the catch! Hoho who's an idiot! Moo smsed me that one too. I smsed aida, diy and abu for the fun of it cos i thought it was cool ((: I was gonna sms it to more people it's only been 3 seconds and DIY calls me. "hi zaff" in a kinda perky voice but i bet you were scared hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahha. so i asked her to reread her msg((: and she did(: you're an idiot too! abu lagi worse!!! HAHA. she called me in this macam her cat died voice. I knew she'd be freaked the mostest! walau sad voice seyy.(x haha i asked to read the msg again! who's an idiot huh huh huh! YAY i know i'm annoying(: aida was the cleverest one! she wasnt fooled that smartie. then moo had to be loser and smsed me "alamak wait dont send to abu kay" haha too late!
what cheap thrill this gives me!(: (: (:

anyway, today marked the end of madrasah. joyyyness Siska got me addicted to vanilla ice blended bubble tea. i'm done with surah al-baqarah for now. madrasah friends amuse me<3>level 7&8 albayinnah level9&10 albaqarah and siska and i were reflecting back on our childhood past and fatimah&aishah&hasia&us were giggling like shit! while tch hakim was testing people! funfunfun! madrasah ended at 3 but we stayed till 3 plus freaking out. we were not ready for practical laaa. we're never ready.(x siska and i've got a lot of memories more than ever. I grew up with that girl la :D we have the bestest childhood memories ever, enough to make you laugh till your sides hurt. fatimah couldnt believe we did those things. i even forgot my verses cos i laughed too much.

oh and siska came over cause her mom's back from Dubai. She bought me chocs and a watch(: Ayah cooked lasagne and creamfishpasta. Ibu made cocktail and this broccoli thing. broccoli brocolli? whatever. siska's a definite camwhore!

i love this stuff.

iii) got this of Sheila's blog

My teacher once said that
she made us fighters.

When I'm nervous
i get butterflies in my tummy and sweat on my palms.

The last time I laughed
was an hour ago when siska&ning&I watched celebrity death match.

Hair
is never how you want it to be.

My feet
are bigger than my mom's. honest!

When I turn my head left
i see the closet.

When I turn my head right
i see the lilac wall.

When I look down
i like what i see(: my pink strawberry shortcake nightie la!

I have a hard time understanding
the school system, math and ibu when she gets angry.

You know I like-like you
when i tell you(:

I won an award, the first person I'll thank is
yesyes i agree with sheila, the person giving it to me.

Triangles
remind me of math.

My ideal breakfast is
buttermilk hotcakes with strawberries and whipped cream on top. Orange juice, lemon on the side please(:

Boys
give girls cooties!

I'd stop my wedding if
channing tatum crashed it. I'd marry him instead.(: ohno, but he's bisexual. uhh okay i'd stop my wedding if, well if yeah i don't love the groom nomore.

The world could do
without discrimination and math

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than
smile at George Bush.

Most recent thing you've bought yourself
Kinder bueno.

Most recent thing someone else bought you
Aunty sawiya bought me a watch and chocs from Dubai

My least favourite time of the day
lunchtime.

The last time I was high
was with madrasah mateys!

The last person I talked to
was siska, about yous knows whats but yous donts knows whos. (x

I shouldn't
spend too much time online.):

There's this girl I know
that slits herself as a hobby! -gasps

I'm listening to
songs on my ipod.

My bedsheet is
nice. well, i like it.

On my table
there's madrasah notes, sweetvalley book, ak forms, JUNK.

My full name is
Zafirah Bte Mohd Zein(: I like my name.

I'm done
doing this meme.

:Dnight everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007