Thursday, December 28, 2006
Guess what iiii found! jengjengjengJENNGGG
Oh it's baaaack. Yes the curse of Taipei is back in Singapore to haunt us....mainly diy and me. And probably some angklungers. o.O.
Yesyesyesyes it's the Curse Of The Kilin Key (ohman that should be a horror movie). It's ugly, thick, green and the worse part, it's got the number 328 in block lettering on it. Just looking at it brings back memories. *shudders*
It's so grossss la omg, mainly because it's so thick and bulky. But I'm gonna keep it all the same as a reminder of how it totally ruined our morning (getting scolded by mrs ahem ahem is just plain baaaad) and how we hated that room so much we left it after only 10 min. Awww, but i miss taipei and darlingdarling roomies and late nights!
So i was gettingread for angklung yesterday morning and i was wondering wth my makeup bagwas so fat so i opened it and saw this huge ugly thing. I tried to remember when i bought such a thick makeup case when i realised to my horror(!!) that it was room 328's key! woooohooooooooo. My heart jumped and hopped and went loopdeloop. HAHAHA if you were at taipei, you might know the impact this key has on diy&me.:Oh and boy did it have an impact on other people. The people i told mainly omg-ed or laughed. tsk me. All the while in taipei
while makeupping and all, i never checked my makeup bag?!
Oh trauma trauma.


Anyhoos, today I finally cut my hair (byebye padi!) and i look like a freaking guy really. But nvm, it's legal. Before that i went to someone's wedding and they had brownies! yay yumyum.
And i should stop eating dairy products so much :
Oh and yesterday was esplanade performance! Saw someone I didn't wanna see. Ohman, got to call moo later. Haha it was damn tiring but we got our own superstar rooms and nametags so we could action a little bit.
Some titik of pee -Azira
I love that merepek girl!

I can't wait to qattam qur'an soon! I hope this isnt one of those shortlived unpadi-days.
Tmr i'm gonna be almost secthree.): damn.

Anyway, i found my heart song!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007