Monday, December 11, 2006
Heart and Souls(:
Big Girls Don't Cry by Frankie Valli &The Four Seasons
Big girls dont cry, big girls don't cry

Big girls don't cry (they don't cry)
Big girls don't cry (who said they don't cry)
My girl said good-bye (my oh my)
My girl didn't cry (I wonder why)

(Silly boy) Told my girl we had to break up
(Silly boy) Thought that she would call my bluff
(Silly boy) But she said to my surprise
Big girls don't cry

Big girls don't cry (they don't cry)
Big girls don't cry (who said they don't cry)

Baby I was cruel (I was cruel)
Baby I'm a fool (I'm such a fool)

(Silly girl) Shame on you your Mama said
(Silly girl) Shame on you, you cried in bed
(Silly girl) Shame on you, you told a lie
Big girls do cry

Big girls don't cry (they don't cry)
Big girls don't cry (that's just an alibi)

I love this song(: and Walk Like A Man too! I watched Heart and Souls on HBO this morning! Woohoo HBO does me goooood. It's an old movie la about this four people who die in a bus accident and at that same time, a baby is born and they're stuck with him so they're ghosts. But they're more of guardian angels and protect him. It's so cool la like got imaginary friends. They are all around him since he was born so they're really close to him. They always sing Walk Like A Man and it's so cute, the boy is so little and he sings the song so adorablyyyy. When he turned 7, the 4 ghostss(2 girls,2guys) decided they shouldnt see him anymore cos people think the boy (thomas) is weird, having invisible friends and all. he's damn cute, you should see him cry! and and talk in front of his class. Damn cool to have friends your classmates cant see. Anyway, they're still around him but he can't see them till he grows 20+ with a girlfriend and all. The ghosts know everything about him la. Then one day the bus driver who died too wants to take them to the afterworld, but thing is, their life is unfisnished and needs Thomas's help. Then they appear again, he freaks out and such. But then slowly, each one of them fulfils what they wanna do on earth. So touchinggggg. And they gotta do if fast cos they have to return to heaven. Oh one of the ghosts gets reunited with her children all with Thomas's help. Thomas always gets humiliated cos he has to help the ghosts and well, noone can see them. And when the woman who has to go after being reunited wants to say goodbye to Thomas she says "Now i have to say goodbye to my two sons" as in Thomas is like her real son cos she's been caring for him and all. So sweeeeet. And i love the songs.(:


isn't he cute! I was swooning on the phone to roy hehe sorry roy. but he was much younger in the movie. the grownup thomas was acted by Robert Downey Jnr.







Yayyy i love Heart and Souls. Oh i watched A Series of Unfortunate Events on HBO yesterday. I never watch before tauuuu.

ohwells, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007