Friday, December 15, 2006
Renaissance@An-Nahdhah
One of the best camps i've been to besides p5 adventure camp(:
I liked the camp woohoo! I think the camp taught me a lot and gave me assurance about my religion and showed me just how beautiful Islam is :D.

wait. this is not related to masjid but....
diyanah says:
maybe we AS GIRLS are taking it too hugely


i realised girls really do take everything too hugely haha. like we take a little something and interpret it to be like this huge thing. okay, maybe i don't make sense la, but i think we take things hugely because....well because.... okay nvm it's at the back of my head somewhere.

So so we learnt alot of stuffs and i was in the Al-Khawarizmi grp with kakliy! But we always got last place awww. Ooh the first presentation i said to abu her grp was gna get first and she said mine was and it turned out i got 4th and she got 3rd. How perasan was that man. There are alot of greatgreat muslim scholars who invented and discovered and made loads of contributions to the world. They don't as much recognition as the Westerners do la, but umm uztad -inserts name- (i forgot) said we have to be objective about the West(: I really liked that discussion session ah cause i really listened and it was meaningful. aww i feel so ENRICHED. Like we have to balance....uhhh religious stuff and....like other stuff? mmhm. And like when non-muslims ask us questions and how to answer like that. Ooh i liked the astronomy one too! I never knew i could listen in a talk about astronomy. But when the lights were off we all went ooooh cos the picture on the slide was pretty. okay so we didnt get to see stars in the morning and at night.): oh and it takes years for you to say from earth....

"ibu masak apa"
and her to reply ON THE SUN...
"ibu masak asam pedas"

you'll be dead by the time she replies.(x

ohyeah and we had to draw to introduce oursleves and we played alot of games WHICH I THUCK AT. SO SO SO that's all i ever say.

anyway, we girls (kakliy,kakmyrah,kakhas,abu,roy,me) had the nice computer room to oursleves where we were constantly entertained by korean songs(: It was funn ah we ordered macs and played stress. ROY YOU STINK AT STRESS. hehe. then kakliy and kakhas when to sleep then me, roy, abu and kak myrah started talking and gossiping and blurting alot!:D That was cool ah because we were all nice and comfy (me in my telekung kain, don't ask). We talked till maybe 3.30 then kak myrah went to sleep and we 3 continued! yayy like sleepover!

we never slept at all. I had this pee feeling so we all headed to the toilet. Being such a kind girl, someone didn't want to wake the others so she closed the door which was auto. So we were stuck. Tiga abduls. And one abdul started to kentut, and so the other abdul kentutted too. Kesian the last abdul, nasib not that smelly.(x how loser are we, noone picked up the phone so we didnt get to go inside till it was time to get up. sheesh.

Day two was mainly the pump thing, which confused me. And we had to share what we learnt. What everyone said was true(: all that they learnt and stuffs.

so anyway roy came over to my house and we sat on my couch and talked,

I LOVE YOU ROY'YANI BTE ABDUL RAZAK! ahhh we rock la!<3
aww abu we wished you were there! thanks for inviting us anyway.you kept your promise, it wasn't boring.(:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007