Monday, December 25, 2006
Yay, internet's back on!(:

I've been trying to be a chef these days. Home alone makes me bored so i go to ntuc and buy groceries, pretending to be jamie oliver preparing for this mega bash(x
I should seriously think of a career alternative, because i cant cook for nuts. Number one, i was looking at the racks with the prego sauces and such to make this wonderful pasta(yes i know i action la i action) and there was this gross smell, worse than pee. I was like is it the pasta rack or what? then i realised i was stepping in this puddle of vinegar/olive/gross stuff liquid which was suppposed to be mopped up. The saleswomen were laughing. Never tell me got puddle what! I walked home with a stinky foot. And pants. Number two, i bought garlic bread. You're supposed to put it in the microwave for 40 sec. I put it in for 40 MIN. It was rock hard lemme tell you. Number three, i didn't know how to on the oven. I CANT EVEN WORK KITCHEN APPLIANCES.

oh Jamie Oliver would be so disappointed in me.):

oh but WAIT TILL YOU HEAR THIS!
My 6-year-old cousin went for an operation the other day, because apparently there was something wrong with her nose. And what did the doctor find deep in her little nose? A long piece of masking tape. It's been there for 3 months. And shes been acting normal all this while. How can it not be uncomfortable kan? She said she wanted to be like Mr Bean. WTH? Never told my aunt even. She stuck the tape in and wanted to dig it out but her effort only pushed the tape deeper in. They keep it in a little bottle. I saw it. Damn gross.
And that day she was combing my hair and all then i heard this spitting sound. Thank god i caught her in time. She was spitting on the comb.
Me: Inin! What are you doinggggg?!!
Her: Oh, shampoo ah.
Me: With your saliva???On my hair?
Her: Mr Bean did it what. Make the hair easier for combing.

I never knew kids could take Mr Bean seriously. Look where it leads ya!

Anyhoo, Love Actually was on 5 yesterday! I <3 color="#ff0000" size="4">Love Actually! <33333
It's got sentimental value okay!

On 6 December 2004 (kan tas?), Me, Tasneem, Syamimi, Sakina, Soleha and Aisyah were watching it on the plane back from our P6 Perth Trip which was ultimately 6 days of pure happiness. It was Christmas season and we spent 6 days together with the others. We all had a hugehugehuge crush on Perth, not the country but this boy from the Australian school we visited! Ohman Love Actually fills me with happy memories! And the ending, where the girl sings All I Want For Christmas Is You. Whoooosh, damn sweeeet the movie.
Anyway, the SIX OF US were in love with Perth(excuse us, we were younger). But Syamimi, Sakina, Me and Tas were the closest so we shared the room in the farmhouse(with bunk beds how cool is that!) and we talked about Perth for hours and hours. Like sisters y'know. With light from the lamps only. In a farmhouse yo. He's hot okay(: We all wanted to buy I <3 Perth shirts but we got the yellow signs instead. Tas got the shirt. Perth is a convenient name. Ohyes, he's got thai blood.

We all got his email address and allllll(((: Ahhh i miss those times. We made friends there too! Like emma and ashleigh(who's perth's gf btw) and other names i cant rmb. Ashleigh was in my group! And this other friendly boy. I should stop babbling now cause then you'd get bored. But i love the perth trip! I miss my old friends and everythingeverythingeverything. PERTH IS STILL HOT.whew. ohmaaaaan i remember the first time we met the australian kids and i looked back and saw him and immediately told tas "there's a hot guy behind" and i dont usually say such things unless its major and boy was it major! Omg im starting to miss primary school all over again and ad ;ggfwb fkw. I want to cry.): THE PERTH TRIP WAS FREAKING FUN AND SO WAS PRIMARY SCHOOL. oh and perth and his friends were amazed at how fast malays speak(x
We also did a variety of things which im not gonna tell you because it's our little perth secret(:
Oh and they cut of parts from Love Actually yes they did.tas and i were smsing each other throughout the show! sighs. Watching on the plane while having our dinner, it was the perfect end to the perfect prisch trip. Syamimi and I were making this gross concoction with our plane dinners. Love Actually<3 I miss you primary school folks so badly):

Okay enough about my reallygoodprimaryschooltrip(x, I want to go to France next year! Hopefully with Tas, Munya, Issy, Izza, Jingyi and Syafiqah! I have to work super hard on french and not pon (abu&tas dont let me pon kay!). Then me and tas will be as good as Nicole HAHAHA. But she's so pro la, so 3/4 as good as her also can. I want to be good in french! Going to France would be this huge opportunity to interact and all. And shop and see the sights(: I wana be fluuuuuent in french oui oui.


This holiday I realised I've been doing plenty of thinking and reflecting and remembering. Sometimes i sit in the car and like think of this random memory and smile to myself. And one time at 1am, i couldnt sleep so i took down all my ballet stuff from my cupboard and went through them. My notebook with all the positions and exercises! I miss ballet man. I still have plenty of memories from ballet. The recitals, summer school, leotards and satin ribbons.
This holiday my family and i spent a great deal of time together, and ibuayah and me go out together, something rare when stupid school reopens. I also got plenty of lectures and talks which made me really think about life and my family and where i am. I swear my dad can always make me cry in a lecture. A good guilty cry that is. Time alone during the holidays makes me miss everything and everyone.

I also went to malacca&KL with siska and family! This year i havent spent much time with her, which diff sch schedules, her mum off to dubai. We shared rooms so we could talktalktalk. I miss that girl really. 11 years of friendship can amount to a great deal of memories and we often talk about our kiddie days since i spent almost 90% of my life with her. Sometimes we just share memories like i'll remind her of this time and she'll remind me of this other time. Funny thing, we forgot how we started talking to each other in kindergarten. The BFF who went to the wrong makeup station for k2 concert and got powder all over her face<3

And my cousins i miss them too): I love them as they are but i wished we all stayed young and they had time to play and be goofy. Had time to be there y'know. I think im scared of change, i hate change. I dont wanna go to secthree because it makes me older, as though i'm leaving all the memories and going further away from kidsville. I wanna be a kid again. Or at least be happy. Generally I'm not happy. As in i'm happy but....i keep wanting the past and wishing things never changed. Wishing it wasnt like this and it wasnt like that. I want to be satisfied and not missing everything the whole time, so that i can have memories now too.

whew, long post.
I better not keep diy waiting any longer. night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007