Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Commonwealth is killing me. But the phonecall with the mooster helped because normally we bounce ideas of each other and end up having at least a topic/story in the end. yayyy love you moo. I still hate this essay we have to do though cos all the topics are cheem and have underlying meanings. Mrs Miller makes them all sound really cool but now shes gone and my brainjuice is zilch. I love Mrs Miller! The coolest teacher ever ever ever ever.

Debby and SiLing, my deskpartners.(: I like. Debby thinks so totally out of the box. Like outout. And...i love 306 because we suck at math? and ala i just love my class la okay. But i still hate school. Hate it hate it hate it. I hate early mornings and homework and lessonslessonslessons that never seem to end. Why cant something intesresting happen like.....like.....nvm, i'll get back to this someday.


RS, omg i hate that too. yuckyuckyuck. I even hate the journey back home because i get so irritated waiting for stupid Number 12 at the stupid busstop at boring tanah merah with weird people. And I smell. and ayohhh, these days ive been so irritated by so many things and so many people and i feel bad because i dont mean to feel irritated at you. But some things make me go FHEFJKDLGDG inside.): Ohwell im damn irritating too so....heh. And if i've snapped at you or been a pain in the butthole, im sorry :\ How do moo and aida put up with me i dont know.

OK BACK TO COMMONWEALTH. whoah this scott wang guy is damn gooood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007