Monday, January 29, 2007
School is such a dragggg): arrrghh i hate chem hate it hate it! And math, i hope mister p doesnt come back. He can go defend the country all his life laaaa.

I HAVE AN OBSESSION AND IT'S EATING ME ALIIIIIVE :\ so depressing.


Although aqi&azira&adeline are great company on morning train rides, i hate waking up at 5 and taking the stupid mrt. Stupid stupid mrt.)))):

And angklung angklung angklung is so boring sometimes i just want to go home. When I was sec one angklung was so hyper and fun and interesting and senior-ish. Now there's just no ooomph.

WAISQFBVNMFESABH I feel so annoyed! I don't know what I'm annoyed at but I feel like scratching my head and my sandfly bites. I need chocolate! Kinder buenos and everything. I wanna go to Candy Empire tmr. Hohooo where got time maaaaan.

And tmr, it's byebye weixian, steph, pam, stef, esther and yellow ducky! new seating arrangement!): I want to sit in between dew and cheryl, not at the side!

OH I FEEL THE EMO-NESS BUBBLING INSIDE ME!


And Weiqi's death made me realize that anything can happen to anyone, be it someone I dont really know or a classmate or a close friend or a family member. It's just so unexpected it's scary. ):


I shall go watch sytycd on youtube right now, it always soothes the soul mmhm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007