Saturday, January 20, 2007
With my buddies, my trainer, and meeeee <3
Outward Bound Singapore deserves a pretty long post.

I MISS OBS LOADS AND LOADS! I love OBS reallyreallyreallyreallly!<3 scratch scratch scratch

I miss Belinda! And i miss my watch the mostest! ELIZABETH WAS MY FAMILY FOR 5 DAYS.

SIXUAN, WEIXIAN, SHEILA, LATHIGA, VAN, VIM, NAZYRA, TAMMIE, YVONNE, WEITE, BOEY, RUICI, ANNA.
I love you guyyyyys a hell lot. I missed home but I miss ubin tooo. Elizabeth elizabeth elizabeth noone's gonna call us elizabeth ever again. I hate when the school does this kind of stuff then separates us >:( I wish 303 and 306 merged. Seriously, please please?!): I hate letting go. We bonded muchly can.
I didn't even know Tammie before this. Never heard of her, never seen her. And omgg, i miss her and her ever-calm look and angmoh face and that baggy red long sleeved shirt she wears! Yvonne, I miss her vibrating laughh! And I used to be scared of vim and whaddya know, shes so super unscary!Jinx moments!You made me get the take picture thing!((: Vanessa Lim Jia Mei, i love you! I was so freaked in the tunnel thing and you were like this macho woman. Lathiga, you and your sleeptalking. Silver gold? (x I lovee you,holding my hand during night walk! And nazy! She washed our shoes! Nazyra you little thang.(: Nursheila Muez I hope you get better! We rock at pacing and dancing to sexy love with poles! Tak senonoh soulpatrol forever. Key to success by sheila; wet tissues and armpit powder. <3
WEITE! ahh that girl makes me laugh man. leopard+coffee cup=I Love You Weite!
I like 303 people man(:

I miss heavenly orange juice, breakfasts together in a circle and digging into the peanut butter bottle, pitching bashas AND smelling people in the bashas(x, stressing out over how to pack, singing random songs with elizabeth while trekking, belinda and her quotes&stories, sheila singing sun's in the sky oh why oh why would i wanna be anywhere else, gurgling milo and ovaltine with water from those ugly water bottles, wondering when to pee/bathe/change undies, playing I Take Picture, swimming in the quarry!, basssnapclaps, smelly backpacks and lifejackets, sleeping together on the floor like summer camp!, rushing to bathe, not caring whether the ground is dirty, the Elizabeth Tree and Bear, being with Behru!,morning&evening circles, eating instant noodles like mamee, mass peeing!, nightwalk in that scary thing, wiping my ass with a leaf, pacing!, all those high element stuff where everyone was so encouraging(:, kayaking(i love kayaking!), capsizing, bumping lifejackets and everything else back there in Ubin. I'm too tired to type them all out.

Oh and i saw peanut cream biscuits at ntuc just now! The memories...(x

The only trio who capsized in Nehru and Elizabeth <3

306!:D

Damn Brown ><

Elizabeth Choy Watch'07(:

I wish enough "Hellos" to get you through the final "Goodbye". Thank you OBS for giving me the most worthwhile experience(:

OKAY HOMEWORK BECKONS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007