Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Day after day it's unfabulous
Petit Test is over phew. Mlle Loy ruins my french-y mood manzzz. I think I'll just repeat I will not quit over and over in my head so I can actually believe myself when I say it and I'll just go to french and endure every painful lesson and then well whaddya know it'll be the end of the secthree french year!

I found out yesterday that KakFads takes 36 home too! And I stop just before her! yeayyy(: I can take 36 home from Dhoby, what a relief!
And I met KakMyrah today at the masjid! :D Long time no see! The first ex-secfour I've met this year. I want masjid camp again!(:

So today was okay lah. Wrote fave tv shows and songs on a piece of paper with Cheryl and Dew, lamest tablemates ever! xD I think I understand some math. Some is an improvement okay. I think Malay lessons are retardeddd. Retarded but cosyy cause I like our small malay class.


We did this goal thing during CLE which made me think alot and fear the future because in 2011 or 2017, there wont be anymore rg girls around me or walks to the busstop or orchardoutings or sitting in a class and still feeling like a kid or ponning cca or french or anythingggg. And I'll have to be really independent which I AM NOT. It's quite scary to think of it, and ms chun says 10 years isnt a long time. Yeah yeah I always say i hate rg but I'll miss rg really badly! And all my friends ohmygosh. Friends friends friends! I might see like.....let's say Stephanie Ang (heh because she just popped to me on msn) walking down this road in 2017 and I'll scream "STEPH!" and she'll scream "ZAFF!" (she'd better). And what if we dont remember that she used to sit in front of me in Term 1 2007 and liked touching my chicken and not being focused in math and sheesh can you tell Im getting paranoiiid. Omg and people wont call me zaff! They'll call me Zafirah. Everyone in rg calls me Zaff. )))): I am scared. Plus, I'm not a let-go-easily kinda person. And everyone will be so far away from each other and all. Far far away I wont even remember some people. Oh shut up zafirahbtemohdzein.

I was running through all those stuff in my head during CLE.): Okay sad thoughts aside. I'll go do history now. Night!


jundaloop; &I guess there's got to be a break in the monotony says:
BE MY VALENTINE

This is so not counted since Tiq asked almost her whole msn contact list. THANKS MAN TIQ. Haha <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007