Thursday, February 01, 2007
Ice Ice Baby(:
Today wasn't as bad as yesterday. Yesterday was seriously the worst. But it's been a bad week. I can't wait for that bell to ring tmr at 6.30 so I can finally say "The week's over." Anyway, cheryl saw is like a radio, she knows the lyrics to so many songs, I can just hum. Ooh I switched shoes with pam&dew today. Image change!(:


'zaff says:
i think we draw spider la
'zaff says:
uhm what type of spider?
potatop says:
big and beautiful one
potatop says:
MAJESTIC
'zaff says:
WTH BIMBO!
potatop says:
omg, that was so dumb blonde right?
'zaff says:
YAH
potatop says:
like sponge bob *imagination*
'zaff says:
NOW THIS IS WHY WE'RE NOT AS CLEVER AS SOME PEOPLE
potatop says:
i'm gonna draw
potatop says:
we meet back here in 10 mins? just to make sure we did stuff
potatop says:
can bimb?
'zaff says:
set bimb

Yay i love weesian my bimbo secret buddy<3 U.M.M.U

So anyway, I think school's getting worse cause I don't get history, there's no teacher I really like that's teaching us, MATH):, myfrenchteacherISFREAKINGMAD and a few other stuffs.
And I wish angklung would get back to the way it used to, because it used to rock and I don't wanna quit!

Finding the species of spider we saw at OBS is challenging. Spiders look the same to me, only the colour and the size? I'm currently being led by this Find-a-Spider guide website. I hope i find that spider species.

Correct identification of spiders is dependent on having the answers to some (or preferably all) of the following questions:
1. What does your spider look like?
2. What sex is your spider?
3. Is your spider an adult or is it an immature spiderling?

:\ spiderling?!


Gotta draw that spider. NIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007