Thursday, February 22, 2007
New skin:) because my comp couldnt see the old one and tas said there was something wrong with it so yesyes.

I haven't blogged for so long and there's much to blog about like CNY&Holiday but I'll just post one picture(:



It was fun laaaa, I like 4 hr boat rides where all you see if orang asli bathing and monkeys and trees and nature and water splashing all over you. And we sleep in the boat like we're at home because it's so calm and breezy and the boat is like bigger sampan with just a top cover. We didn't go up the bukit cause we did that last time so we just did river rafting and night walk and canopy and spending time in the water. My family is so damn kecoh and I get irritated very easily but I love them all the same :D We got shushed so many times during nightwalk because the animals would run away and at times everyone started screaming at each other because everyone's just too loud. I could hear my aunt from the canopy which was far far awak from hers. Her voice was echoing through the forest man(x And Ive missed my cousins so much so it was really good to spend time with them again and sometimes I wish I were more like them because theyre so fun and cool and they have nice clothes.

Okay then school just had to start and now it's thursday and tmr's SLI yayyay no lessons. No chem this whole week -punches fist in the air! French sucked as usual because I still dont get anything. I wonder how I manage to move on without understanding stuff and get away with it.

There's a petit test tmr which noone told us about and moo says,

doctor CRUSHA says:
very short
doctor CRUSHA says:
if you do hwk
doctor CRUSHA says:
than senang

The problem is moo, I dont do french homeworkkk.): But nvm, tmr i'll chiong french and be a really good girl and do my homework. Tasneem Musyira is a negative influence(although I Love You(:) because she never wants to do homework and that pushes me to do the same. Heh. Ohno, I havent wrapped Izza's pretty present which I wanna steal secretly.x)
And RS is not done yet, I bet we'll all sleep really late. Angklung tmr, i dont understand why we always have to perform for these kinda stuff. Why cant we just sit back and relax?! Hmmhmm.

I feel very disorganized like I'm thinking about everything at one kaboosh. I want to get pretty stuff because I feel like shopping and I miss Siska! Sissssss lets go out! Oh but I miss a lot of people. Sudden pang of miss-ness.:\ Miss-ness. Where got such word la ayoh.

Ohwell i shall reply tags!

Those who wished me on vday: Happy Belated Vday! Lots of love(: And issy, i miss you lots!
Diy: Hello Diy sayang intan payung my one and only TL!<3 Hanis: Apa hanis awak ni merepek! Hanis hanis hanis hanis you are FONKAYE. Diy: Ehhh i added sheila already! Someone stole it ah, i swear i had it! Karishma: Did you just say sexaayy?! Haha (x Hanis: ORHORRR HANIS ORHORRR. fonkaye(: Adri: Hello adri! :D Yuhui: yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (:(:(:(:(:(: Amira: Terimah kasih kerana taggeed blog saya ini, taggeed ah awak taggeed. Loveyaa, you better chill!<3

Done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007