Monday, February 05, 2007
New skin(: I likeeee!

Anyway, today wasnt an emo monday like most mondays would be!Probably because I had a lot of sleep during the weekend and that equals to a happier zaff!(: I went to school this morning happier than most mondays. I hope tmr's fine.

I think today was an amusing day. Dew thought we were all in a dream right there and then, the class went all oooOOOooh during chem, mrsmiller read out funny wrong english stuff and karishma was the best la.

-The history relief teacher(ohno i forgot her name!) is getting a damn worried, i think, that we just dont seem to get it-

Aida: Don't worry we'll get through it, we're getting there.
*class laughs*
Teacher: Okay
-At this moment we're all convinced we're gonna be fine. Teacher starts talking about a question on PAGE ONE-
Karishma: (raises hand) So is this Page Two?

WTH RIGHT. okay if you dont get it, it's okay. But just as Aida said we were all gonna get it and learn this whole scientific evolution thing, Karishma got the wrong page. Yay, 306 makes lessons bearable.

Oh but something so totally spoiled the fun which was mister p's return. Why oh whyy do these things happen? I didnt know he was returning today! The whole class practically showed our disappointment at his return(x Math is gonna get worse and worse. I know it will.

We ponned angklung.

Then, I forgot to bring the key so I had to wait at the clubhouse for ayah. Did english and read my chem tb. Yeah I read it baby. I should get locked out more often cos the clubhouse really gets you into the mood of mugging. :D

So from now on, I shall read 10 pages of Chemistry Insights each night before going to bed. Hey, if I can read shopaholic till 1am, what's a fewboring pages of chem? I shall pretend it's a fascinating story about atoms and relative masses and other totally interesting stuff (:

Okay I shall go do my homework!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007