Saturday, February 10, 2007
People are at madrasah and I'm at home being bored and lazy. I am such a ponner.:
Anyway, spent the morning watching Girl, Interrupted on HBO. Mrs Miller says the book is better than the movie and well the movie was damn good so I have to get the book! Winona Ryder & Angelina Jolie & Whoopie Goldberg & Britanny Murphy & a lot of other good actors
= Great Cast :D Mrs Miller just talked about it in class that day and wonderful HBO played it. Maybe I wanna be a psychiatrist when I grow up. I wanna understand all those disorders and help people. Like Jolie acted as this really harsh (like samseng) sociopath and Britanny Murphy acted as this girl who was sexually abused by her father and kept slitting herself and finally killed herself. And Whoopie Goldberg was this mother-figure nurse who really knows them well, I think. The book is actually based on the author itself, Susanna Keyson played by Winona Ryder. She's trying to prove that she's sane la basically. Oh I loved the part when Lisa(Jolie) stood up for Susanna and told the woman not to point at crazy people. Ibu couldnt make me bathe and tear my eyes away from the tv screen(: Gotta get that book baby!

Or maybe I'll be a writer and my stories would be made into movies then I could be a director and meet Famous People. (:

So yesterday ayah's family came over. Ibu cooked Mee Soto, Sheperd's Pie, this yummy chicken which I HELPED to make and Nasi Lemak. And Kak Zarina made Bread&Butter Pudding<3 Heavenly I tell you. Went swimming for 4 hours straight and I fell alseep on the pool chair for 1 hr. Sufi ended up throwing up on my bed at night. heh.

I attempted doing homework a moment ago and gave up. Brain jam(:


When you're alone and life is making you lonely
You can always go - downtown
When you've got worries, all the noise and the hurry
Seems to help, I know - downtown
Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city
Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty
How can you lose?

So maybe I'll see you there
We can forget all our troubles, forget all our cares
So go downtown, things'll be great when you're
Downtown - don't wait a minute for
Downtown - everything's waiting for you
Downtown, downtown, downtown, downtown ...

Susanna and Lisa sang outside Polly's room to make her feel better!(:

toodles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007