Sunday, February 25, 2007
Today after madrasah I went over to Sis's house and we spent 2 hours watching Kuda Kepang from the wedding below. Sis taped it, it was super scary! Some went completely wild. But we were totally engrossed in watching, and so was the neighbourhood near Loyang Point. Half naked people and people in telekung were popping their heads out of windows. We watched from the eighth floor. Then we talked for a while and she showed me someone's friendster and sang to Just So You Know which made me happyhappyhappy(: I love you Siska Ameera bte Abdul Rahman. I was pretty freaked watching although I've watched before because I was wearing sis's red jersey. RED.

So anyway, guess what I'm doing(:

'Cause it always feels like Sunday
When I drive you home
Maybe, we'll be fine by Monday
But tonight I'm alone
Baby,
when I can't be with you
I still want you close
'Cause it always feels like Sunday
When you go

I love him I love him I love him I love him(: I'm gonna kidnap Abu by throwing stones at her window and make her climb down by a rope and we're going in a really cool car with the top down with hot angmoh people to see the whole wide world. And Jesse McCartney(:

How cool is that?(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007