Friday, February 23, 2007
Yesterday was so eventful and I've come to the conclusion that I'm a naughty kid. (: But yesterday proved that Diy&I rock the ponningworld and we should seriously be considered to go on Prison Break because we would give so many ideas. Because yesterday was the worst of the worst and we mastered it baby(:. I shouldnt be smilinggg because IT'S BAD but aweeesooome. Until we finally get caught someday which is damn scary because...we kind of always get away with everything.

Anyhoos, Diyborah my darlings went for toilet break and on the way, we sat at the spiral staircase with the small windows which view the amphi. It had a good view! How pro is that(: We so badly wanted to see our friends and dancing and clapping for them and we finally got to, just the three of us without ties (we brought them, we're just performers whaaaat) screaming and clapping like hell from our cosy place at the window where noone ever sat. Some students looked up and we got questioned by HOY&herfriend , Mr Chew, teachers in the hallway and Mr Tan just gave us that weird stare. I think Mr Chew heard the noise from afar(x Oh but the best thing was HOY and friend said that our place was pretty good and had a nice view! All hail us! Going on toilet break, watching SLI through a window and getting complimented for it is :D :D

Where's your tie?
Oh we're performing for reception. We're in angklung. We just wanna catch some SLI. (:

Reception was okay and relaxed, except syah hyperventilating, which was amusing to see. Abu&Van shoved cream puffs into my mouth which were damn good. I want somemore! Then the real drama started which included loads of running, loads of help from sheila&filz&aida&roy and cramming in a toilet cubicle. I have never felt so cornered, yet wellwellwell we got out of those gates. But I know there are people pissed out there.

Watched Ghost Rider with Aida&Abu&Roy&Van. Roy had to sit at the side(x The movie was cooool, I loike. Matt Long is hot(: as moo said. And Eva mendes is hot too. Then we had lunch at KFC, but when i opened my OR burger wrapper, the whole burger rolled down onto my lap and the mayo and lettuce and everything stained my pinafore, which already had liquid paper spots by Tas. The mayo was everywhere! And it stinked. So off Roy&I went to the toilet.

(It gets interestiiiing(:)

Went to the basement toilet and Roy excitedly said "Yay I found the toilet!" and led me down this straight path to a door possibly leading to the right toilet. We were talking about which MRT to take to bishan from Somerset (Roy's fault) and were too engrossed and we were still talking about it in the middle of the freaking toilet when I realised there were urinals in front of me. But I think I was in a daze so I thought it was a multi-gender weewee. Then I was near the sink and saw men washing their hands. I think Roy realised too but we were both completely blur we didnt alert each other. Then Roy suddendly went OMG! and ran out the door holding my hand while someone shouted "Eh MEN'S TOILET LAH!". We laughed like shit and Roy was too humiliated to step out. The thing is, the men washing hands never told us we were in their land. A man stared for goodness sake. And we stayed there long enough, not just "ohno I see urinals lets go out". We were standing the middddle for the mother of pearls. It was bad enough I had mayo stains all over my uniform :\

The end!
Moral of the story: Never let Roy lead you to the toilet and always focus on the destination.

Haaha okay then french sucked so lets not bring that into the picture.

So toodledoo, LiyDiy are coming over to mug!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007