Friday, March 23, 2007
): Fudge.

After French, Ayah brought Ibu&me to watch his squash game at Elias. I wasn't feeling like a very happy person so I was tired&pissed&annoyed that we had to wait for one hour for his opponent to come. And when I'm annoyed, my tongue goes on overdrive.

Ibu: Eh that guy can play quite well.
Me: Who cares?
Ibu: Don't be rude
Me:(Sticks tongue out)

I'm such a bratty kid when I'm pissed. Then I'll regret being so rude and start hating myself. But really, I have respect for the game&I love my Dad and all but just don't drag me to a game after French and play till 9.15 because I will eventually pop. I felt like crying and shouting "Shut Up!" to the men arguing whether his foot was at the wrong position. GRARRRAARR.



And I hate it when you're being an ass because it annoys me. YOU KNOW WHAT. IT ANNOYS ME OKAY. I give up trying to tell you because what's the use? I will never win.
Oh and I wish you could say the right things and tell if I'm down. I really wish you could, but you haven't. If you could tell, then maybe say something helpful instead of a stupid remark because I'm sick&tired of you being this way. SICK AND TIRED I SAY. It's stupid now, that I don't wanna tell you cause it'd hurt you but all this while you've been hurting me. So shut up already.


And to make it worse, tonight I've got that I-am-ugly feeling. Which I hate hate hate. I hate thinking of myself as notaspretty and irritate myself by looking at the mirror. I need a serious dose of Ugly Betty.

Plus, I'm such a lazy girl I haven't done any homework. My parents think I've done everything but no, I'm not a good girl Ibu&Ayah. I hate what I've become. I hate the fact I can be okay with not doing homework when I had freakingtwoweeks. If I could turn back time, I wouldn't choose to be like this. I'd not wanna be a muggermugger but I'd want a better attitude&character.
Ohgod, next week is gonna be hell.

Now, I feel the urge to call Siti and do 3 years of catching up within 3 hours. I could talk to her all night, since I havent talked to her since forever. I miss long phone calls with her, because I could tell her everything. I spent every night dialling 65851154 to rant and gush and swoon and gossip and discuss homework. I MISS SITI KHAIRUNNISA SO MUCH. We'd tell each other stuff we both swore not to tell people but who cares. The most wonderful thing about Siti is that she listens and I havent talked to her for so long. I remember teachers' day last year and both of us were walking to loyang point, I told her everything about secondary school and other stuff and talking felt so great. Even though we're not in the same school. She knows me so well and now, I WANNA TALK AGAIN):

I don't have her freaking new number. Well that's just swell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007