Friday, March 30, 2007
History's over :D Philo too. So it's left with math retest, chem spa, lit pt, math pt and bio pt.
Woah that's just fab.

I absolutely hate chem. I think it's worse than math :O Hah maybe. Im not that bothered by math lessons but when it's chem, I feel like locking myself in the toilet. Chem sucksssss

Basically this whooole week sucked, it was so boring and blah and I didnt do any homework. Except cooking, cooking was good. Had tomyam&pineapplerice&redrubies, damn nice! Ate opposite guardian with Abu, people must have thought we were either really poor or just really wise with money. Yeah rightt

Oh then 306 did the funniest thing today, which thank god ended the week on a happy note! Played an April's Fool trick on Mr Ng, yay we rock :D :D Long story but it's damn funny, I laughed till my sides hurt and I think germs are all over class. I've been coughing everywhere. Sorry you guys! Mr Ng was a good sport today, Ms Chun wouldnt have appreaciated it I think. Haha the best part was when he caught cheryl kissing the whileboard!


I love my class.

I ponned french today, found out from fari many others ponned too including Tiq. NurAtiqaAsri you've got plenty of explaining to do!

Ate at Ayam Penyet with Abu&Azira&Diy&Iqah. Yumyumyummeh! I loved the whole spicyness till it shoots up to your nose throat and wherever. Made me feel all pure and cleansed.

Me: Makes me feel cleanser, like smart...
Iqah: Smart?
Us: HAHA NO.

Aziraaaa omg she was such an amusing little darling. I love that girl man. She was crying and running her nose and grabbing my leg and being all frantic and these idiotic phrases just stumbled out of her mouth. I think Diy will post them up cause it was so funny she took them down. Azira is kid i can truly laugh at.

But the best phrase was,

"This Ayam Penyet is so pedas(spicy), if someone in labour eating it can forget to push"

Gawd azira says the darnest things. All her phrases started with "it is so spicy that". It can beat yo momma jokes anytime! xD
We laughed and cried and shouted so hard, a couple stared at us and laughed. Like really stared with an amused face for a really long time. You should have seen our table with all the tissues and whatnots.

After, Abu&Iqah&I went window shopping (I didnt plan to laa)and practically drooled over everything we saw at Tangs. We circled every floor and looked at everything okay, everything! Even perfume and makeup section. Most saleswomen dissed us though, we'll get you back when we've got the moneh! Don't action with us ah. (:

Even went to the lingerie section, they put hearts in front of the models' tits. You call that lingerie? I can do that at home la! (x Anyway, tried many sunglasses, held many bags, wished for a thousand things, omg-ed everywhere, ran our hands wistfully over many and ohdear i never knew Tangs had that wonderful top floor. We even found this brand with cool stuff that are weirdly made. Iqah tried on this jacket with no holes for the hands and a hole in the back! And she started dancing in it. I want so many things NOW, I can't wait for my birthday. I think we said omg a thousand times per minute.

(: WISHLIST:

-Fantasy by Britney, we've got the scent card! I love the bottle. Curious also can
-Bigbig jacket somewhere there on the top floor, there were so many jackets la
-Pretty wallet with transparent compartments<3
-Shirtdress thingum that had to be buttoned like a baby
-Islandshop stuffs:):)


Heh thats all I can remember significantly.

Woo Diy has this great idea for ak concert :D Diy YOU'RE A GENIUS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007