Thursday, March 01, 2007













Math was hard. But so was every other rg math test I've ever taken. Ohwells. Retest.

I want Dunkin Donuts now! That would make me realllyyy realllyyy happy(: Ohman, I wished this box of Dunkin Donuts would suddenly appear on the table or a man rang my doorbell asking me to sign a package containing Dunkin Donuts sent by my wonderful little fairygodmother. Singapore doesnt have Dunkin Donuts. How boring):

During RS, the mooster&me decided to play scissorspaperstone on the steps of the spiral staircase. So if one of us reached the first floor from the second floor first, she'd be the winner. If you win, you move down one step you see. And the mooster lost hehe. I laughed so much I wanted to cry. We got scolded by this teacher who asked us why we were holding railings when it was RS. :\ Just taking our minds off math ma'am. We tried playing with the tiles on the ground but nah, we moved to the other staircase. It's a really amusing game if you try it! Every step I take gives me the giggles. Then Iqah decided we should play the primary school split one, which was ow.

Oh and loser moo(&me) got white paint on our pinafores because we leaned on the painted railing. Eh what happened to Wet Paint signs?

Aaaand there's sucky french tmr. ))): I hate going to french and sitting there learning absolutely nothing and having no interest at all in the grammar and structure whatsoever. Maybe they should have a field trip for less-smart frenchies to France so that we can become smarter. (:

I'm taking 36 a lot now from Dhoby because

1) I'll reach home early

2) One straight bus to the back gate of my house

3) I don't mind walking from the busstop to the gate, which is quite far away because there are so little cars you can roll on the road, which I plan to do someday.

4) I can sleep/mug whatever(:

5) Long mrt ride with lots of people+waiting for stupid 12 later sucks!

6) It passes through that long road overlooking the ocean(sea?)

So yesyes, I like 36. Threesix(:

I love The Sugarballs(: That's the only reason I manage to stay awake during lessons.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007