Thursday, March 22, 2007
My Fair Lady was funny but a bit too long.:\ Anyway, Aqi&Aida&Moo&I bought Diy's present afterwards and I just finished wrapping it. Hear that Diy? So exciting. I like when people open presents(: And I wrapped it pretty well duuude.

Pictures!


























































My two musketeers(:












































You don't know how many gazillion times they had to jump off that wall to give me a jumping picture!
















Mohd Arham bin Johari<3


















I want angklung performance pics that day from Xin Er. I always say this and I'm gonna say it again, I love angklung batchies cause we're the best(:

Yesterday I went to KK to see my new cousin, Mohd Ray'yan. He's the cutest most gorgeous babyyyy and I love him to littlebittybits. Omg babies have the softest skin and theyre so tiny and they smell so good. I wanna smell and feel like that. Now, I always stink after school and my face is breaking out. I carried him twice, in his soft blue blanket. Anyway, rakyat Ismail is now a 39-man band :D If Mamang Della gets a baby soon then we'd have 40! I loike that.

I'VE GOT LOTS OF THINGS TO DO BUT IM SO BORED BY ALL OF THEM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007