Saturday, March 24, 2007
THIS MORNING, I WENT TO THE GYM WITH MY PARENTS :D :D :D AND I DID SIT-UPS AND GOT ON THE TREADMILL AND DID THE ARMS AND LEGS THINGS WHICH HURT MY THIGHS AND EVERYWHERE AND DID THE BICYCLE THING AND LATER THE OTHER ARMLEG THING WHICH STATED I WAS BURNING 20 CALORIES. (I'll burn more next time!)

Jamie Oliver accompanied me throughout this whole painful situation. The TV distracts me from the fact IM ACHING LIKE HELL.

My Dad made sure I did the correct warm-ups and HE TAUGHT ME YOGA. YOGA I TELL YOUUUU. SO THERE WE WERE DOING YOGA ON THE BLUE MAT. HE'S WORSE THAN MR TAN BECAUSE HE MAKES SURE MY ARMS ARE ACTIVE EVEN ON THE TREADMILL. But duh, MY DAD IS SO MUCH COOLER THAN MR TAN SO I ACTUALLY LISTEN AND FOLLOW.

I FEEL FITTER NOW. Ibu&Ayah are gonna make me go to the gym twice a week. I shall be disciplined and go and not be a lazy wreck. Whaddyaknow this may change my homework attitude too :O

I hereby say, MY PARENTS ARE AWESOME<3

Then I ate the best wantons at Kiliney Kopitiam and bought Kinder Bueno. Hey, I need my energy.

Today, at madrasah I WILL DO MY COMPRE AND READ MY HISTORY NOTES. I will. And I shall return VideoEzyvids. And pay off my library debts. And buy my files. Okay, maybe not all because you have to take babysteps. Cant do everything all at once.

Replies;

Hanis: No, Diy made the layoutstructureboxescodes for me. ((:
Sheila: Totally SoulPatrol!<3 Ray'yan! Coincidence!
Roy: I realised that too when my aunt told me his name. It's the boy version of your name. But BOTH NAMES ARE STILL WEIRD. (x
Iqah: Yes we do now but we can change that :D
Tas: I LOVE YOU BABE AND YOU KNOW IT!
Iqah: Yes we will. Give us like, TWO WEEKS.
Diy: <3
Amelina: kak am kebambam! okay(:
Weesian: diy wonderfully worked it all out. but I'm still wonderful right bimbo?
Aida: uhhuh uhhuh
Syah: Both you and kak am moved and your blogs are like amelinaaa and syaaah!

I read this thing in a magazine (I love Ok! magazine), and Victoria Beckham is gonna make a watch worth more than $30000 for Geri's baby.

1. Babies don't need watches.
2. A Swatch watch is already damnexpensive and you're making a diamond encrusted one for a freaking BABY.
3. $30000 can feed a billion poor people.
4. Would you rather feed a poor kid then give an expensive watch to a baby who's mother is already earning bigbucks?
5. Babies don't appreciate watches. It'd be too heavy. Diamonds somore.

Crazy.



See I'm all about them words
Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words
Hundreds of pages, pages, pages forwards
More words then I had ever heard and I feel so alive


Toodledee toodledum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007