Friday, March 16, 2007
Today was lunch with my favourite girls at Fish&Co. With the exception of Hanis which we missed a lot. Wished you could come m'dear drama mama!): We need a full-on disco mama outing soon!




Anyway, I had a blast today with Tas&Moo. I swear I love them to death.






I met Tas first and we had Starbucks while waiting for Moo who rushed from Math Remedial only to be stuck at Eunos. Oooh then Tas showed me all our notes from primary school with all our nonsense and scandals. They gave me the giggles man cause these are actually living proof that primary school was great&fun&fullofcrap! Omg I miss primary school so much, I can still imagine us writing them in class! I can remember the incidents that led to whatever we wrote!

















There's plenty more but they're our dirty little secrets(:














Delicious!













Moo still hasn't arrived.















Foxy&Funky Mama<3













My love!














Toldya Coriander was a freaking leaf!

Moo was fascinated by the word coriander and decided to order this coriander fish which tasted blerh compared to Tas&Mine's pastaaaaaa.



























I love Fish&Co at Changi Airport! More photos will come when Tas uploads them(: Anyway, there was this hot waiter and we wanted to get his attention for the bill but we didn't know how to. And the restaurant was playing nice songs throughout so I began dancing like a fool and the hot waiter saw! :\ Talk about getting attention! Oh then the most wonderful song filled the room.



:D :D :D Nelly got us three on an ultimate high and we kept singing the chorus which ended with "Hey! Must be the moneh!" We sang that line loud&clear. And we were all kinda dancing like idiots, with our arms flapping everywhere and our heads bobbing up&down. Reallyyyy it was so damn impromptu!Customers turned and this Indian waiter laughed at the counter! This boy was staring at us real weirdly but whateverrr! (x Oh then when the waitress wanted to collect our money, we were shaking our wallets and going "Must be the moneh!" really loud and she asked "Shall I come back later?" with this hahah-omg-these-kids-are-crazy face. Ahhh, I loved every minute of it. And mmmm the food was delish!(:

We sang every chorus of the whole song even after paying and waited for it to end. :D


Anyanyway, I watched Sepet in the evening with Zaki, my cousin! The movie put me on a freaking emotional rollercoaster and I kept pinching Zaki and squealing and swooning and screaming my head off. Sharifah Amani is so chioooooooo. Ahh damn touching, I teared. I love it love it love it. Malays&Chinese should go watch it cause it's really meaningful. Okay then it all got too deep and Zaki&I were considering marrying Chinese(x But the movie's so cute and the characters are fab and I WANNA WATCH GUBRA THE SEQUEL. Eh I should watch this with Chinese friends(: so cool.


If you wanna go and take a ride wit me
We three-wheelin in the fo' with the gold D's
Oh why do I live this way? (Hey, must be the money!)
If you wanna go and get high wit me
Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-y
Oh why must I feel this way? (Hey, must be the money!)

:) I love my disco mamas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007