Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Wooooohoooooooo. Technically, holidays havent started because I've been going to school since monday for angklung but I guess that's okay because now, I think we can get gold(: And no matter how much I want to pon pon pon, or how many times I go to the toilet, I love the damn cca okay. And I love my angklung batchmates so much(: The coolest batch ever XD Deb ordered us pizza to make up for yucky hard rice&beehoon. Oh and I LOVE YOU DEBORAH YUEN. You're too nice to all of us, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! besides your pepperoni legs. I officially state that Angklung Camp was fun because of lovely&fun people.

Okay so after angklung on monday, abu&aqi&diy my lovelies sleptover at my place and we rented four dvds. We totally got distracted from the very brain-intensive The Prestige by pigging out on Ben&Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and brownies(we put the brownies in with the icecream YUMYUM). And you cant not concentrate on prestige cause you need to pay attention. So we decided to watch In Her Shoes and before you knew it, Abu&Aqi were asleep. So Diy&me slept too. And we reached angklung quite late next morning because well, four of us+one bathroom=damn long. And I practically kicked Abu to wake up but noooo, she mumbled and nodded and turned the other way. Hahah.
(: Anyway, angklung's doing okay cause I think we're improving. And I like playing percussion, even though it's the freaking tambourine for getaran.
Then then after prac on the second day Diy&I became these gilernakmamposteenagersactingliketheyrefive. It got really freaky when we couldnt stop laughing even when we remembered what happened to Kakfads and Kaknoo.

Diy: Maybe we kena sampuk(possessed)
Me: Yaaaa omg.
Diy&me: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

And we were walking like drunkmen in the middle or orchard:\ Scarymary. We're so crazy it scares me. Like today when we were discussing the name of the Coco Shop. Then on the way to my house again to finally watch Prestige, we were imagining a certain specialsomeone((: which was very loser of us because if it would never happen and that person would be too perfect. In my room we tried closing our eyes and opening them again to see if the person would just appear but naww, we can only dream la diy. Then we camwhored. HOW LOSER CAN WE GET): none of our photos are nice kayy. but diyy, i love you girl!

Sooo Abu&Roy came over and broke my mum's vase. (x It's all good now so dont worry! We were really sleepy and kinda kabooshed in my room before persevering on to watch prestige which I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD. Yayy me. Yay all of us.

(:(: Thank god for friends man, or else I think I'd curl up in a little corner wondering where my holiday went to while bawling my eyes out xD To the manymany people who made my mondaytuesdaywednesday, loveya! :D

Math remedial tmr. I'M GONNA BE POSITIVE. yuck mr ng but maybe I'll pretend a really hot angmoh is teaching me. Maybe I'll make up this character and put him beside Mr ng during lessons and pretend he's teaching. And completely erase mr ng from the whole picture. woooooo. Okay i should do that.

Oh and I bought pretty sandals and yummy pants today. I LOVE MY IBU AND AYAH. I love nike i love it, especially suntec's. (:

babblebabblebabble.

Ohyeah I HATE MY HAIR. I wonder how some people can have perfect hair. Howwww tell me!
I always feel uglier than everybody and my hair doesnt help because it's damn rimas and puffy and poofy and big. I want that person from Princess Diaries to gimme a makeover. Eh I wanna watch Princess Diaries ah. :
I'm gonna merepek.

Okay this shows how people are never contented with what they have. pursuit of happynesssssss. Maybe that's why there are so many rich people in the world and loads of money but the poor never decrease. The poor remain poor and the rich just get richer because just being plain rich is not enough. When I watch Tv and celebs and E!news, I find out some celebs are worth millions. Like what does one million less make a difference? One million could easily buy manymany homes for poor families in Africa. So why are there people living in the lap of luxury when kids are dying of poverty. Couldnt uhm -insertscelebname- sacrifice an oscar gown for a home for sick people or something!

Heh this doesnt really tell me how i should not be worried about measly things like hair but yea, I was feeling the whole bambadaboom thing.

Ohwells, I should watch TV. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007