Monday, April 16, 2007
but I wanna know who's gonna save me
I've always hated Mondays. But 306's mondays are the worst because the schedule is packed with boring subjects. If not boring also, OKAY NO, all lessons are boring. Felt quite terrible today but anyway, I love my tablemates(: I'm lucky to get fun tablemates like the sugarballs & iqah&esther.
Esther & Iqah-wa, this is for yaaa :D
They say around the way you ask for me
There's even talk about you wanting me
I must admit that's what I want to hear
So let's just talk until you take me there...oh
If it's true don't leave me all alone out here
wondering if you're ever gonna take me there
Tell me what you're feeling
'cuz I need to know
Girl you gotta let me know which way to go
Cuz I need to know
I need to know
Tell me baby girl cuz I need to know
I need to know
I need to know
Tell me baby girl cuz I need to know
My every thought is of us being true
It's getting harder not to think of you
Girl I'm exactly where I want to be
The only thing's I need you hear with me..oh
If it's true don't leave me all alone out here
wondering if you're ever gonna take me there
Tell me what you're feeling
'cuz I need to know
Girl you gotta let me know which way to go
Cuz I need to know
I need to know
Tell me baby girl cuz I need to know
I need to know
I need to know
Tell me baby girl cuz I need to know.
Woohooo Blake<3
0/10 for Chem FA. Alamak I need tutoring now. Chem is now my most hated subject. It pushed Math right off its top spot. Math used to be my #1 enemy. But now, I absolutely hate Chemistry. Yuckyuckyuck. And I always thought Math would be my most hated for the rest of my life. I feel like puking when it's chem lesson. Puking I tell you. I get chem-sick. :O Maybe I hate the subject cause of whoever's teaching it.
I blame my tuition teacher who was apparently sick and couldnt come on our first ever lesson. Thankyou for my big fat telur kosong.
5 items were okay, my IPU sucked but it's over it's over! And although I hate NAPFA, this year's special cause I got to do it with my angklung batchies whom I love very very much!
Well most of our batchmates were there. Anyway, you guys made napfa quite fun and thank you for being so supportive(:
"I have a big head, and little arms." So cute!
nighteynight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007