Thursday, April 26, 2007
GOLD!
It's a gold babyyy :D
After all we've been through, WE PULLED THROUGH(:
Right now, I've never felt so proud to be in angklung and shake bamboo. This is my last syf so two syfs=two golds :D After all the ): and (:, it's over!
Important important!
I WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU ANGKLUNG BATCHMATES, WE ROCK SO MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH CRAZILY MUCH, ANGKLUNG WOULDNT BE FUN WITHOUT YOU GUYS <333
and
I LOVE YOU JUNIORS! I remember all of us thought you guys didnt have it in you but you do, you little angklung lovelies! Weird way of showing it(x I love you guys all the same(:
and
I LOVE YOU KAK ANI AND KAK FADS! President, you led us to the gold!<33
and
I LOVE YOU KAK FARIDAH xD Yes Kak Faridah is annoying at times BUT you have to admit she rocks the musicworld la(: Such a hyper little energetic little shakey little woman.
This is a shoutout to the one and only, Kecuali.
Kesian kamu dinamakan of all names, Kecuali. Haha we may make fun of you but we know you really love angklung! Deep down I bet everyone admires your passion! xD GOOD JOB KECUALI. We will never stop calling you that(: Okay dah, shant push it!
We all really thought the 3 other schools deserved a gold! Mac deserved honours la.): Nvm, it's okay. To us, you guys were damn pro and we could see in your playing why you're in angklung in the first place! :D <3
Okay, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007