Tuesday, April 10, 2007
I didn't get in for OSL. I thought I'd be ready if I wasnt selected but guess I wasnt. I was convincing myself that it would be okay if i wasnt selected. It was quite a hard blow actually because I was hoping for that 1% that I would get in. I already felt the tears when I asked some people if they got in and I just wanted outta thereee. Met sheila&iqah at the foyer, that totally pushed my emotional button according to Diy. I'm really disappointed and disheartened la): Not just because I wanna help others and gain experiences and I have a passion for volunteer work but also cause for I felt I was part of something during the camp. The way they called us OSL and the way we worked together, I sorta accepted everyone and everything. I want to be part of something y'knoww. This makes me feel like nothing again. I know this doesnt mean we're not good enough, but I guess that's still hard to believe since I feel im not good enough for anything. Not becoming a psl was already a blow. And Im not doing really well in my studies either. I'm in this school with no grades to be proud of and no commitments except to my cca and class and education. And that makes me wonder what im doing here. I taught OSL was a chance to expand my potential and change the lives of other less fortunate kids out there.
I think this year's been pretty rough. I've not been accepted for anything, but this hurts the most cause I love osl. It may seem that the usual people are chosen, but I know they deserve it. It made me so sad at first but I should just continue trying. There's many stuff out there for me to do, I'm sure of it.

To those who made it, Congratulations! <3 Tell me all about Cambodia okay!

And those who gave me hugs, thank you!<3 Made me feel better. I love my friendsssss.

Azira made me feel much better after school when we were going home. Loveyouuu budak!

Muneerah bte Abdul Razak, I'm here for you! We'll find other opportunities together yea? L for Love my foxy mama.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dupa Jasia said...

.. .. ...

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007