Sunday, April 08, 2007
I havent had time with bestbestfriend recently and she had stuff to buy so Siska & I went to Vivoooo. Did some catching up in the train and we realised she hasnt told me alot of stuff. See this is what you get when your madrasah time ends later and you cant go home with her plus youre in two different freaking schools. Anyway, hang in there sis, those people dont know nothing about you and they can hate all they want because you've already got fab friends like hurlafe...(okay i dont know the grp name). Dang I wish I could see Siska more and talkkk. We always have to wait for holidays or something. But thankgoodness we have our own circle of bestfriends like she's got hulabagi and I've got disco mamas. :D

Speaking of disco mamas, I love Tasneem Musyira and I'm glad we have french together and she's always there for me and normally she embarrasses me like shouting the school name of a guy we saw at Mac's and shouting other nonsense. Oh and I love L'election Presidentielle too though we havent had much time be fore class now. But that day was so embarrassing. Tas&Izza&Syaf spotted this hot malay guy at moelc whom we had seen before and then all of a sudden Tas&Izza started running excitedly and everyone knew what was going on while I was left to wonder why the hell I was running. Then he turned around and we all stopped. Obvious much? I think my mouth was hanging open. Then we had to pretend we weren't stalking so we called out "Ping! Ping!". Hurhur

Hmm now I'm bored. I shall finish interim and file all my stuff and mug chem before Ugly Betty. Ugly Betty Ugly Betty ((((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007