Thursday, April 19, 2007
let's give them something to talk abooout :)
Iqah kept singing that song with Sanjaya's pathetic voice. Haha I think she sings it better la. Sanjaya you're outtt!
Anyway the most important thing is NAPFA'S OVER! :D I'm happy with my timing and I haven't even checked the grade but ohwells it's over babyyy. No more dread and runs during PE!(: And we're doing softball now,which seems quite fun. I loike(:
Okay now I feel tired but happy so I shall spread the looooove. :D
In no order of preference, (x
1. Esther Tanggg! Although we're so mean and gross, imagining Dr C in many different situations is funnnn. -vomits. We can vomit then relieve ourselves with thoughts of Blake&Chris okay. I love you tablemate!
2. Afiqah Zainal! Iqah-waaaa I love you loads and your spasm although you put me in tight situations which I will have to deal with with you. Hoho nvm, your moments of panic are one of a kind(: And thank you amat for running with me<3>
3. Goh Weesian my one and only bimbo! One word. WONDERFUUUUL<3
4. Dew Isabel Low bebola gula saya! Thank you so much for running with me today, I couldnt have done it without you and Iqah. -does cool handshake. UB loves SB!
5. Cheryl Saw! Because I can't leave the other sugarball can I?(: Haha you make me laugh, I love you and the pretty shrimp earrings you gave me. I mean, who gives people shrimp earrings?(: BUT I LIKE.
I'm on a rolll here ;O
6. Steph Ang! -turns around. Like you said in your note but now I'm saying it to you, you're such a darling!<3
7. Cheryl Tan! Moo's having an affair with the drummer so we've got to fire her. And we gotta make a new song about her butt. Hoho loveyou bandmate! Cheryl&Zaff, Singing Sensation.

8. Muneerah Bte Abdul Razak! DUH YOU KNOW I LOVEYA. I'm really happy you got into OSL honey and you dont need to be sorry. They made the right choice(: MAKE ME PROUD BROTHAAA<3>
9. Aida Bte Abdul Rahim! DITTO(: Okay y'know what. I just love aida. <3


Okay at this rate I'm gonna end up writing about the whole class which cuts into Bio Pt time which I havent started. Ohman spoil the mood. So I shall just say I love my class and people who cheered me on during NAPFA. Tessa was the most original, thank you for ben&jerry motivation! THANK YOU ALL :D
oooh so many smileys today.
ALAMAK BIO PT KPO LA): <---- spoil
night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox