Monday, April 23, 2007
Monday Blues



Mondays suck so much. They really really burn me man.>:( The subjects are all damn boring and Monday means four more days to the weekened which seems long to me. Plus, today we had a Lit Fa to do or else we'd all get booked.): I'm already super tired from bio pt which ended around midnight. WHOOPALOBONGA BIO PT IS OVER :D SYUKUR.


SYF in ___ hours. Okay all I know is that it's nearing and we aren't anywhere near perfect. Prac on Saturday was okay and we were all confident about gold or honours but today just spoiled the mood. I can't believe we're only left with one prac before SYF, and that's without kak farid, and people are still not getting into it. Well, it's a bit late I think, and not putting your heart&soul into the performance or not playing properly for that matter will not make your lives any easier so why can't everyone just cooperate for onceee. Who the hell doesnt want gold with honours? Even gold? Come on man we're rgs angklung, we're not gonna ruin everything and get a silver just because the whole orchestra is not together. It annoys me like crazy to see people show that whatever attitude cause whats the point of being in the cca if you don't even want to put in any effort.WHERE'S YOUR FREAKING DRIVE? Even kecuali puts in more effort(although it's damn annoying). Kecuali moves like noone's business and you can see the passion baby the passion. xD Okay, I shall never say this again about kecuali because it was painful to wrte those 2 last sentences down.(x But true la, kecuali semangat. (x

Anyhoos, don't give up Kak Fads! You were damn brave today, and you'll lead us to that goldwithhonours! TO HELL WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK(: go president!


alamak back to work. oh and I left my whole file in school with all my homework and notes. SMART AH SMART.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007