Sunday, April 15, 2007
Say Aye



L'election Presidentielle without Syaf.
We havent met Syaf the whole week so couldnt give her her yummy present. I realised each of L'election Presidentielle got stuff from Body Shop for their birthdays from the other 3 of us except me cause my birthday's not here yet. I should be able to guess what I'll get(:
That Friday was invigilation by Mlle Au and I have to admit that I pitied poor babiloy. She never got to teach us anything cause apparently, what she did was all wrong! Hah as if we havent guessed, we're the dumbest french class(but the funniest). Maybe we'll get a new teacher if Mlle Au really thinks she cant teach us for nuts. Mlle Au is damn pro and fluent and finally, after 2 1/2 years of learning french, I understand passe compose and imparfait! I see the liiiight! I want Mlle Au! I swear our class would improve so much more. Oooh and Mlle Au was flipping my textbook and she stopped directly at a page where Tas wrote BABILOY SUC....(she never got to wrote it out fully cause i pushed her hand away). Thankgoodness she doesnt understand malay. Maybe she never noticed it.

I borrowed Hugo's Advanced French just now. Ceywah :D But actually because there was this girl giving me this you-take-french-or-are-you-just-being-action-here-in-the-language-section look. So instead of grabbing the French For Dummies I grabbed the Advanced one. Take that!

Tag replies

Kak Am: THANK YOU<3>

Hanis: I know you are(: loves!

Moo: I second that!

Iqah: CHRIS IS HOT OKAY. NOT JUST HOT. DAMN HOT(: yeah la blake too(:

Amira: yooooo(:

Sheila: ME TOO!


Off to Lit & Chem &amp; Malay & Bio. Homework is bogus.






































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007