Friday, May 04, 2007
(:(:(:
*hyperventilates in advance
I know I'm on muggermode but its a friday and two papers are down so a little Idola Amerika wont hurt.
I love Chris Richardson and Blake Colin Lewis. :D
Yesterday was so BOOMBOOMBOOM in the heart, I couldnt concentrate on litttt. I was hyperventilating in front of my parents but whatever, ibu said she already had her share in the afternoon on starworld. I screamed and waved my hands and teared and (:
MOTHEROFPEARLS CHRIS IS SO HOT. A HOT WOODLAND CREATURE I SAY!
I know Iqah&Moo&Aida agree. Sms-ed Iqah and called moo after the results show. Moo couldnt concentrate either! :D
But it was so sweeeet and touching and the whole bestfriend thing and "i love you doug". meltsssss.(ohshuttup) The handshake is so cool and cute and GAHH i love blake&chris yes I do. Aida&Iqah&Moo&I are gonna watch their tour and take pictures with them and talk to them and you cant tell us that we cant(:
Plus, we did the spin-the-bottle thing twice and BLAKE IS GONNA WIN. According to the bottle. Really, it spun directly to Iqah(who represents blake, me:jordin,moo:lakisha,aida:melinda). Oh and we spent about an hour watching chris&blake in malay room. Call us obsessed xD
jengjengjengjenggg
Geek in the pink


I don’t wanna be

His hand&body&everything movements are so cool!

Smooth

Spanish harlem mona lisaaaa(:

Don’t speak


Wanted dead or alive

I need to know


You give love a bad name
SO PRO :D :D He looks hotter with black hair.


Results show

The handshake is just priceless baby, priceless.
(okay if youre not a blake/chris fan i bet you wanna kill me now)
but wait,
Now Richardson is focusing on the future - the "Idol" tour and his album, which he said will be a mix of both rock and soul.
"It'll be a mixture of a Maroon 5 sound with a little bit of Jason Mraz," said Richardson, who also plays the guitar, drums and piano. "I love rock and roll but I have this soulful type voice and I just like to infuse both of them."
Richardson spent his shifts dancing and singing to James Brown in front of the white and orange tiled walls and silver stovetops, making his way from a cook to a supervisor in about four years, said general manager Jennifer Gillis.
Of Lewis, whom he befriended when the contestants first reached Hollywood in February, Richardson said, "I'm glad he's staying. I'm glad it's Blake who's taking what could have been my place. We bonded from the time we first met. We clicked. We have much in common."
kayla i shall spare you the others:)

BOOMBOOMBOOM 8-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007