Sunday, May 13, 2007
I love Ugly Betty! It makes me feel so so so much better about life and when it doesnt, it just makes me feel gooood :) Working at MODE seems fun. Okay maybe not, with all the expectations and stuff but the place is all perfect and OKAY MAYBE IT'S JUST TV LA. But producing a magazine is pretty cool.

The past 3 days have been so boring, and most of the blame goes to school. I hate school so much eurgh. Friday was just was pure waste of my time, which could be spent sending my cousin to school, catching up on sleep or going out with the momma. School ultimately sucks, I can't wait 2 more weeks! ORA was a disaster, I shouldnt have come at all, but I wanted to get my car washed by the oslies. Should have headed on home straight after. Nyeh. Angklung at MKAC was pretty weird. I kinda pity them :\ like coming for tuition but instead of lessons they had a crash course with us on how to play angklung. Haha but it was okay. I thought I saw that girl Mardiah from MKAC at Bedok Corner just now!

I cant wait for my birthday and the holidays! Going to Hanoi with ayah's company. Sharing a room with Vinnie again so I know it'll be fun :D I miss that girl! Got lots of catching up to do(: Maybe going to Melbourne but thats not confirmed yet. During the hols, I plan to at least have girls-day-in with discomamas, sleepover with bestfriend, shop a lot, eat a lot, bake brownies and cookies with nutella feeling (cause I miss eating nutella), spend time with the familyy, read loads of really good books, watch loads of really good movies and sleep. Plus, Bik Nana's visiting with Daniel&Uncle Hans so maybe we're going to Langkawi for a family holiday and having family chalet. Ohthefoooood. 8)

Eh someone needs to gimme a makeover or something because my hair sucks! I wanna play dress up and feel good like when Jennifer Garner was getting ready for that party in 13 going on 30. I not only need the clothes, I need the whole makeover experience la! Used to play makeovers with Sis in the when we were littlies. Hah, barbie makeup, johnson's baby powder and stealing ibu's lipsticks. The good ol days I say :) But seriously, if my hair doesnt look good, I dont feel good. And guess what. My hair doesnt look good almost everytime! Sheeshkebabs.


I feel like eating nasi rawan geylang.


Anyway, went out with most of ibu's family to Yeo's Seafood our usual yesterday for mothers' day treat at JB. Kecoh as ever la my aunties but I love them all the same. At one stop Kak Yaya&Zaki&I were going to the toilet when we walked right through this humongous spiderweb! I think it stretched from one tree to another cause we were walking at this pretty broad area. Weird. We ended up running to and fro with our heads in our shirts. Malaysian's must have been kinda annoyed xD I love Kak Yaya's hair. She's my fashion icon :D She claims she looks like Twiggy with her new hair but I think she looks prettier:) And she always wears cool stuff. Always.

Bik Yam: Mothers' Day speech! Make a mothers day speech!
Kak Yaya: Okay. (takes out handphone and reads aloud an sms about how mothers were special) And I say this all from the bottom of my...
Me: My?
Kak Yaya: (looks down at shirt and laughs) Tetek.(that means boobs in malay)
Me: KAK YAYA!

Heehee I love my family. Went to Paman Hasyim's for teh susu and stayed there till 12.30am!

Paman: What shirt is that? (I was wearing 202's class shirt)
Me: Oh class shirt.
Paman: Eh ehh I didnt know you all were so corny.

Corny my paman calls us!

Ibu: Ah ah Zein selalu terperanjat terperanjat waktu tido(always get shocks during sleep). Due to nerves.
Bik Tina: Yelah macam kalau orang mimpi, dia nampak terperanjat pasal dalam mimpi dia nak lompat kat longkang(yeah, in a dream people get jerks because in that dream they wanna jump across a drain).

Haha Bibik niii.

Oh that day when we were watching Dancefloor encore,

Me: I hate Platinum. So ugly.
Bik Yam: Girl cannot be like that. So critical ah you now grown up. Where you learn all this?
Me: From my aunts la of course.
Bik Yam: Which side?
Me: YOU ALL LA.
Bik Jun: Where got? Eh we never comment comment okayy. (turns to tv screen) Eh eh gigi buruk seh(got ugly teeth)! Must wear braces! Eh budak ni ingat dia cantik sangat.
Bik Yam: Yah oh my god.
Me: See what I mean!

Later...

Ibu: Whatever you gay. (She believes that first guy judge on dancefloor is gay)
Me: Eh semangat seh joget when he see Hady!
Bik Jun: Eh he bapok(gay), I think he's attracted to Hady!


Hohoho. Kay I should sleep now. School tmr. WONDERFUL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007