Sunday, May 20, 2007
Meet the hottie :)

Just finished watching Gubra alone in my parents' room with the lights off but the sexy stained glass light on and the aircon on full blast, pillows and covers all around me. From here I can see my parents taking a walk outside holding hands talking about how many more plants we need in the house i bet :) I love the movie! Gubra cant beat Sepet because Jason's not there anymore): but his brother Alan is cute(!) and that nurse guy is super cute too!Yay chinese guys:)

Sharifah Amani is so chioooo and the movie's hilarious. I was laughing out loud like some crazy dickhead. "Tetek berbulu""I saw her bogel tengah skipping rope" Haha. Sepet&Gubra must be two of my favourite movies because theyre both so meaningful and funny and open. The movie shows everything, it doesnt hide certain stuff so yeah it's real unique compared to other malaysian movies. I think living in a kampong is fun. I wished I had the chance to grow up in a kampong and hear the tuktuktuk of the bilal knocking that wooden thing then the azan. Oh and theres this part where Timah and Mas were praying then Alan was praying in the church then Jason's parents were praying for their dead son. Like 3 different types of prayers.So meaningful. I love it when the chinese speak malay (so cute!) and when Orked sings korean/chinese? songs

I wish Jason was alive though cause Orked's husband is a creep although I thought he was nice at first. He calles her budak kecik and she calls him orang tua. Heh. Oooh and the bilal and his wife are so adorable. Tak malu but touching. Ahwell, love is sweet man :D


Anyway, I enjoyed yesterday. For once, after a really long time, I had fun :D


Baked brownies and cookies with the mooster and then went swimming with the same slenger sleepover bunch whom I love:) Slept in the car on the way to drama and dreamt about Liy and Mrs Anis....and hari raya.


RJ Drama was really good and fun! Kak Sarah YOU ARE THE BOMB! All the actors&actresses were amazing and the plot and script was real pro. Got to hug and see a lot of seniors whom I miss veryvery much. I MISS THEM. And Sheila told me Nash was there! Wth): Missed him but nvm, we have this saturday aye! Okay it's so late at night alrd. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007