Thursday, May 10, 2007
yummy




1. MYA'S are finally over. I'm absolutely happy, for now :D






2. Watched Spiderman 3 with my lovelies, Aida&Moo&Iqah. -does cake shake. Omg I love it when we do that especially after Spiderman 3 cause it was so so coincidential that WHEN SPIDEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HARRY'S GONNA BE OKAY THEN HARRY SAID DOESNT MATTER. THEN WHEN HE SAID FRIENDS, HARRY SAID BEST FRIENDS. Now, what does that remind you of? CHRIS&BLAKE. We got totally hyper on that and started squealing. Then we did the cake shake after the show :D Okay, I love Spiderman 3. Heh, actually it's mostly because there were more scenes with James Franco. Moo&I were so excited for his scenes and we swooned so crazily. :D The part where he boogied a little, priceless.
3. I loooooove James Franco. When he died, Aida cried. This kinda thing makes me wonder how someone can be so hot.


Now woncha look at that :)



4. Watched Jangan Pandang Blakang with my previously MIA honeys, Sheila, Diy & Syah. Not that scary la, I dont know what the hullabalooo's all about. Ohman, not that worth it? But it was fun&cute, the fact that people were shouting random things like "PASTU BOTAK!" and berdoa-ing like crazy. Hilarious audience, i like! I thought Iqah kena something at one point. :\ Then ate at Secret Recipe on impulse! You can guess how much we spent in one day.


5. I LOVE CHRIS RICHARDSON SO MUCH YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH :D I LOVE BLAKE TOO AND I WANT HIM TOO WIN. Move over Jordin! She's got a good voice but :\ I don't really like her and Ellen said there were rumours that she and chris had something going on but chris said no but he said he loves her(as a friend). WHATEVER. Chris & Blake are single. I'm watching plenty of videos now and they all show how Chris is so sweet & cool & humble & hot & adorable. I've memorized his voice in my head :) I realised he always does the cool hand thing when he sings the universe part of If I Could Change the World. And the glances when he sings Dont Speak. And he's so kental during interviews. Ooh he drew Ellen a flower! Yes you must think I am pathetic which I admit I am but who cares!



I am so inclined to put manymany videos here but nvm. Another day. I shall just share my swooningsession with my lovelies(:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007