Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's the last day of The Holidays! :O


Nyeh, basically I didnt do whatever I planned to do during the hols like catch up and mug and go for fun courses and have sleepovers and shop and bake a thousand things and rain VideoEzy. But waking up in the afternoon and drooling on the couch everyday beats school. Yeah school starts tomorrow. Joy to the world.


Yesterday I didnt go swimming with my cousins cause had CMPS if you could even call it that. But I felt really bad cause they were waiting really long and it's not as if I see them often. Anyway we did music videos in my room with my camera and it was really cute:) They all wore my hats and started doing the most retarded moves. I love family, yes I do. But in every family get-together a kid always cries, be in mum's or dad's side so the two kiddies started crying and complaining at different times but they got over it. Ooh then we turned on the radio and I lipsynched to Everytime We Touch while the others kinda floated. Then Thnks Fr Th Mmrs came on and we air guitared from one end of the room to the other and jumped jumped like a couple of maniacs. Wooohooo it felt good to be a kid. Okay then jengjengjeng I accidentally fell on my cousin (Imran tried to pull him up, but too late)while airguitaring and in order to avoid getting scolded by the aunts outside (theyre annoying when they scold), we blasted the music louder to hide his cries and wrapped him in my blanket and asked him to Shhh. We knew we were in deep shit xD cause Zaki & Imran got scolded separately just a few minutes ago for making his sister cry sooo the 3 of them got under the covers shouting " Firah hide! Just hide for stupid reasons! We're gonna get killed!" You should have seen the chaos! Being the eldest (shucks) I had to bring the crying cousin out and we awaited the arrival of the dreaded aunt. (I felt like the time in Perth where Tas&I knocked on pri5 students' door repeatedly for fun and ran away and mrs whatshersname knocked on the door to see us) Yeah got scolded but I managed to defend myself & the others pretty well :). Aunt was quite amused cause InIn was in bed with the two boys so yes, got scolded for that but hey, she's just 7.


*Takes out Kiwi Poo from NZ which Jiawen bought

Me: I've got some bird taik from this excursion for science at Jurong Bird Park! *puts my hand in the bag

Zaki: Eeeee dont ah Firah! So disgusting.

Me: *puts hand inside and eats one

*ALL STARE

Me: Take one!

An an : * eats. This taik so sedap.


Eyerolling at adults' stupid comments and defending my own kind made me feel so small and kiddish! I used to do that a lot back when I was a kid! Complain complain about everything the adults' said and finding a way to get what I wanted. Like hatching a plan to get into my elder cousin's room to get her StarWars swords which were like treasure to my cousins&me last time.


Whew okay anyway, got these quotes off the engish article I had to read, School's Out Forever:


There's nothing more artificial in the whole world than a classroom.


It may be interesting to ponder how much you've retained of what you learned at school. Those who've forgotten umpteen mathematical formulas and the periodic table are generally none the worse for it.


Universities have a discretionary power to accept applicants without entry scores.


You think all children are happy at school? Home-schooled children are better socialized.


There is nothing on earth intended for innocent people so horrible as a school. It is a prison where teachers discourse without charm on subjects they don't understand and don't care about. -George Bernard Shaw!


You're the man Mr Shaw, you're the man. I feel you sir! Could you tell that to my teacher?

Lastly, Jesse McCartney, I love you :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007