Thursday, June 21, 2007
What's your name? (Anonymous)
Where you at? (Anonymous)
Think about you I getta a rush
I wanna meet my miss Anonymous.
I wanna know, I wanna know your name (your name)
Why you gotta be anonymous?
Vinnie just replied my email! I MISS MA HOMIE LOADS LOADS ): I miss trying to act all hiphoppish and mimicking their moves!
Ohyes The Ping Pong Song was our theme song for the trip cause whenever we switched on the tv, it would be on! We watched the video maybe thrice a day?
Haha and this is for the the times we made fun of Rihanna and took turns being Jay-Z in the intro and doing our ella ella ella eh eh eh in the lobby toilet. We sang it so much that Rosemary [My mum loves that name. she insists the woman who owns this name looks really like a....rosemary. like rosey. she does though. all rosey and cute.] thought we were rehearsing it to perform that night! xD
Ooops sorry I gotta recall this or I'll forget!
At breakfast.....
Ayah: What did you girls do yesterday?
Vinnie&Me: Swim!
Vinnie's parents: Yah they took so long!
Ibu: When did you get out of the pool?
Me: Eh Vinnie. Uhmm...What time were we playing with the boys?
Both parents: WHAT BOYS?!!! (eyes wide open in terror)
*I put my hand over my mouth
Me: Omg! Nooooooo!
....
I didnt say boys on purpose y'know! It just came out because we were totally innocent, they were small little kids for god's sake. But our parents were shocked beyond belief they thought we gatal gatal. Eh I'm not gatal okay :)
Woohoo okay I need to sleep now because I feel like my eyes are about to fall out. I'd be so surprised if they really do. Like imagine suddenly your eyes drop on the table. No, but then you wouldnt be able to see them on the table. -.-
ENOUGH. ohyeah cmps calls. daaaaaang it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007