Wednesday, July 18, 2007
So tell me what you want what you really really want?

A lot of things. I want to pass math. I want to get outta school. I want hari raya. I want the holidays. I want the school to burn down. I want to be a Globe Trekker. I want to be a movie star. I want nice hair. I want an old typrewriter and polaroid camera :) I want to be able to mug and not feel hopelessly bored. I want to be disciplined. I want to go backpacking around the world. I want to never ever see Bachinchun's face ever again. I want nice clothes. I want to go to Vivo! I want to dance in the rain. I want to see my bestfriends. Okay I really really want a Dunkin Donut, Boston Creme.

Out of the above, what is most reacheable?

The Donut. And that's in Malaysia.

What's the most troubling thing in the world to you?

One. Kids suffer in school. Two. People are dying in the world and celebs still have the audacity to spend millions on useless material thingamajigs.


Sights/Smells/Sounds?

Difficult question. Sights cause the world's so beautiful and they're so much to see. But sounds are awesome too. Music. Smells! Food Smells!!! Alamak this question. Okay sights sights.

What do you think of smiles?

Smiles can make my day. Depends on the type of smile thought. Some can make me cringe inwardly like ew stop smiling you idiot.

What do you think of beauty?

Everyone says beauty doesnt matter, it's what's inside that counts. All that jazz yknow. But it matters. It matters when you see prettier people and their special glow and compare them to your lame ol self. It matters when the beautiful ones tangkap glamour while the losers stand under the fluorescent dorks sign. It matters when pretty people get all the perks, and you're left with nothing. It matters to me because it plays a big part of my self-confidence. It matters when you're fifteen.

What do you define as cool?

Me la:) Kidding, cmon look at me! Uhm I think a cool person can have all the cool material stuff every kid on the block has but he/she has his/her own original style and makes the stuff stand out even more. A cool person can have weird taste, because that taste's original. It's cool to look good and feel good without copying someone else's style. A cool person has his/her own handbook of ways :) Ohyeah I think the person's cool if he/she is really good at something, like has this natural whack talent.
Exception: People with afros are undoubtedly cool :)

Rain/Shine?

Not too much of both. I like rain without the lightning, and not too bright sun.

What do you define as a bestfriend?

Someone who knows who you are inside out and loves it. Someone who can tell if you're faking it. You dont act in front of bestfriends, you dont need to. Someone who knows something's not right about you almost instantly. Someone who can act stupid with you just for the sake of making you feel less like a dork. Bestfriends can be similar and different:) A bestfriend can spend the whole night talking to you, and you'd have plenty more to say over breakfast. A bestfriend is never afraid to be honest. I'm lucky to have more than one bestfriend, and they all pretty much fit the bill :)

What constantly keeps you going everyday?

Nothing really, school is compulsory. I wouldnt go if it wasnt. But anyway, friends keep me going. Without friends, without my class, school would be hell. Life would be hell. Heck, it kinda already is? but knowing they all hate the same shit as you do and give the same evil eye to the teacher up at the whiteboard is kinda comforting. I love my friends.

What is one common assumption people share about you that's not true?

That I'm always happy.

Who is the most important person in your life?

Two. My parents, most definitely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007