Sunday, July 15, 2007
I just got back from Samar where Abang Fadli, Zaki, Kak Yaya & I treated Bik Yam to Arabian food. So fun! We sat crosslegged on this carpeted platform with pillows and 3 short small tables. Real cute. Ayah always commented on how cool the place was when we used to pass it and yeahyeah it really is cool! The lady was really nice and she turned out to be Kak Yaya's distant aunt(Kak Yaya's half arab). She's pretty, with wild curly hair and pretty earrings. Kak Yaya knows everyone la. We got a dessert on the house. Because when Kak Yaya's around, you get these kinda things. I was drinking the ice mint tea thing and got this shock because Kak Yaya didnt put the syrup in and I gave this yelp and the lady was "Syiok eh?" Haha okay.
Anyway the dessert was so sweet Abang Fadli said can get diabetes and potong kaki and telinga. He said that at first but finished up the whole damn thing.

Then then we were passing the esplanade Bik Yam let us open the top part of the roof of her car so Kak Yaya, Zaki & I could pop out and be on top of the wooooorrrrrrld. Damn fun, we havent done that for a long time. I felt like Jennifer Garner in 13 going on 30 when she was going to the party in that limo. It seemed like Bik Yam was driving super fast and it was kinda scary but we were waving our arms and shouting WOOOH WOOOOH and saying hello to strangers who waved back. SO FUN I WISH I COULD FREEZE TIME RIGHT THERE. My hair was super screwed after that and my ears felt funny but wth it was cool! Family's the best lah eh? :)

Oooh yesterday parents & I went to east coast to eat and we got this nice seat beside the oceaaaaan and we ate juicy satay and drank coconuts and i was feeling very good. So I started telling them about the day I had and how I met Rifdi and Moo saw Cikgu Zarina.

Ayah: Rifdi? Boy ke girl?
Ibu: Abang..... rifdi boy ke girl? R-i-f-d-i. Boy or girl?
Ayah: *thinks. Mat Salleh.

My dad amuses me so much.


Okay theres a lizard in the room. I can feel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007