Saturday, July 28, 2007
I just had nasi ambeng and chenteng for geylang! Damn good. We have a good relationship, food & me.

So yesterday I went to the airport at 6.30 to pick up Bik Nana, Papa Hans & Daniel! Yeah, they're visiting from Holland! Daniel is like as tall as Shasha and she's P2. He's 5. Why are matsallehs tall? :\ Anyway, Daniel's super excited to be in Singapore and he wants to go swimming and all that jazz. He remembers quite a lot from singapore like our names xD and my house and atuk's house and swimming pools. Oh and we're having family chalet from today to tuesday. MY COUSINS ARE PONNING SCHOOL ON MONDAY AND TUESDAY TO STAY AT THE CHALET AND PLAY. Cousins around my age and older don't have or want to go to school. Yeah and my parents think ponning french is the most rebellious thing a teenager can do. Hah my cousins would laugh. What am I going to be doing? School. Baik ah.


& I wont have much time at the chalet today cause there's tons of homework to do.): Pantat.
My mum's cooking up a storm for the barbecue. So are my aunts I bet. My whole family cooks damn well tau :)

Anyway, 3R was fun! Kuning Kental won! WE WON :D The kids are so cute, I love my little kuning kids. I was in the same group as Diy(thank you kak am!) and Tiq which was lucky. We had kid jocks in the group! They made me swoon. Daaaang I was constantly saying obsessive stuff right in front of the kids! I blurted Amirul I Love You in front of Amirul himself. And the 2 Zuls! So cuuuuuuute. Zul 1 wore his cap which was attached to his bag. That was something. And his best friend Harith! Adorable. And Zul 2 said he didnt like Captain's Ball cause he couldnt catch the ball! He was too short. Awww. And Tiq & I caught the jocks in a gay moment which was damn cute! Sighs. Izzathy and Fathyn ohgawd were fighting for the position of the one getting dressed up for the game. Izzathy is one talented little girl. She's freaking amusing! Nurul thought everyone was kinda lame xD including the facis. Heh. Syiqin rocked at defence la! :)

Meet Amalina, the syah lookalike!
Amalina: Are you wearing bracelets?
Me: Braces!
Amalina: (ignores the error)Why do you have to wear bracelets?
Me: My teeth not nice last time. And it's braces!
Amalina: Whatever.

Teeheee. Oooh before and after each game we did this put palms together as a group thing and ohboy was it sweaty. Noone really wanted to touch each other cause everyone was so sweaty and each palm made this splat sound haha but we did it anyway. Diy & I did alot of bitching for them like screaming at facis to get out and screaming dont touch my Rabani or something weird like that. I've never been so hyped up over watching kids play Captain's Ball.

Kuning Kental:

Izzathy
Fathyn
Amalina
Nurul
Syiqin
Zul 2
Zul 1
Harith
Amirul
Rabani
Diy
Tiq
Qayyum
Ahmad
(I forgot the other faci's name!)

I miss the kids): Oh and Diy & I had our read-each-others'-minds moments. Thank You Nurdiyanah for making me go! Now I owe Kak Am.

Kay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007