Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Now I can't take it back;
Tas & I ponned french. Again. Shut up ah moo! Anyway, we did french homework okay! We felt damn smart when we finished that worksheet. Then we ended up talking about stuff in the library. Talked about everything, life, Hanis & Moo, friends, the future, sisterhood, loserism, hot guys that may pop out and give us french tuition.
I love long talks about everything under the sun. Moments like these keep me going man. Blurting out everything and reminiscing to a best friend is great. It makes you feel so much better, I was in a good mood the rest of the day. We mostly talked about the disco mamas :) and I know I'm very lucky to have them and I love them very much.
Now I'm listening to the cd Tas gave me for my birthday with all the old songs significant to our primary school days and I feel sad and happy at the same time. My Boo is playing! We used to sing it in the bus on the way to excursions. We loved the my oh my oh part! Omg *lip trembles.
I know I've said this too much but primary school rocked giler la. GILERRRRR. I miss a lot of people. 6F boys! Meow people! I cant wait for teachers' day. Yknow Im scared of growing up cause then primary school will slowly slowly slip away and noone will come back anymore. Fahmy beyblade! Gorilla! Golden Monkey! Puppydog! Syafiq kedi! Syafiq toochpick! ):):): And meow people were like mean girls man!!!! So fun, I miss meow people.
THOSE WERE THE DAYS MAN.
All I want for Christmas is on!!!!!! WE WENT TO PERTH IN P6 AND THIS SONG WAS SO SUPER SIGNIFICANT. PERTH PERTH PERTH PERTH ONE OF THE BEST TRIPS OF MY LIFE! I remember the farm and the campfire and the milking of cows and the late breakfasts and the crush on Perth (hottie) and making new australian friends and talks till late at night on bunk beds and everything was so fun!!!
Omg Graduation is on now. Yknow I cried on the last day of primary school! HANIS CRIED TOO AND THAT SHOCKED US ALL. (Okay i suddenly remember every tuesday got roti jala) CANTEEN FOOD ROCKED IN PRIMARY SCHOOL! IT WAS THE BOMB! THE MAKCIKS LOVED US LA. WE NAMED OURSELVES PANTAT 1 PANTAT 2 PANTAT 3..... I remember being really sad thinking of my last step in primary school as a pasirian.
Ahhh I feel like crying):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007