Sunday, July 01, 2007
Wau!'s over! Ohmygosh now I cant believe it's overrrr. After all the we-cannot-do-this and theyre-not-gonna-laugh and we-look-so-stupid and we-cant-act-for-nuts. Yesterday was a boost of self-confidence baby!

I need pictures la! Someone send me!

Anyway people laughed at the choking part the choking part!!!!!! AND WE THOUGHT NOONE WOULD LAUGH. Woooohooooooooo :D :D :D Siapa happyyy.

Emcees were damn pretty tau! My parents said emcees were so bubbly and good! :D

Okay I would like to say very special thanks to melayu batchmates!(for supporting us so much!) and angklung darlings (who we can always always always count on) Deb & Jiawen & Hannah & Sharon who helped us make up and laughed their asses off even though they couldnt understand a word. Sudahlah sudah (Jiawen loves that part). So long never go angklung prac eh): Miss my batchies and all our nonsense!

Sketsa people, my papa ontas/kelab ketupat! I LOVE THE 5 OF YOU! Diy, Moo, Roy, Syah, Tiq you guys are the bestesttttt, we did it we did it! Practice sessions were actually fun :) We got through our lack of self-confidence and nervousness aye! I want that picture cikgu melhan took after our perf!


plus, loves to everyone involved and whoever came to watch!


Okay I'm really hungry. Today woke up at 6.30 for tuition at 7.35. OMG WHAT THE NERAKA RIGHT. The things I do for Math. Math was created to ruin my life I tell you! But ohwells, overslept after tuition till 3.15 and missed Madrasah. Heehee.

Klah bye! (send me pictures, anyone?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Jukebox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tagboard


Archive April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007